Are The Stealth Any Good ?

It depends on which gun it is.

I had a hushpower single barrel .410 for years. It was a good little tool and was based on a spanish single barrel.

A couple of years ago I chopped it in against a new Mossburg Stealth. Of the two, the stealth is definitely better, and based on the rugged and reliable Mossburg it's my most frequently used gun.

Both get very dirty very quickly and can cause problems if they are not kept clean. The Mossburg is easier to strip down and clean which is a big plus in my book.

:laugh: wrong stealth Matt :thumbs:

The stealth is ok but all depends on what you like the look of. Personally it doesent do it for me.

I know lads who have had them tuned and they are simple in design and workings.

Your choice.

The shooting position is a marmite thing due to the angle of the buddy bottle. The shoulder plate is an acquired taste too. Some people absolutely love them but I would shoulder and fire one first. I didn't, and then had to try and swap it for something else. I am not saying that they are bad but just wasn't right for me.

• Like 1

sorry mate wrong stealth, should of said it a bit more clearly , I meant to say gun power stealth "I think" but thanks for the input all the same. my fx2000 is a wee bit noisy so I was going to take him up on his offer but so many people say good things about the fx2000 I have decided to keep it and try to tune it up a bit myself, you'll probably see it on here next week in the spares or repair section ha ha .

if anyone has any info on how to quieten it down more than the standard silencer Im all ears !

• Like 1

sorry mate wrong stealth, should of said it a bit more clearly , I meant to say gun power stealth "I think" but thanks for the input all the same. my fx2000 is a wee bit noisy so I was going to take him up on his offer but so many people say good things about the fx2000 I have decided to keep it and try to tune it up a bit myself, you'll probably see it on here next week in the spares or repair section ha ha .

if anyone has any info on how to quieten it down more than the standard silencer Im all ears !

the stealth is no better mate the silencer doesnt even go onto the barrel it screws into the end of the action leaving a gap theres alot of aftermarket parts for these though but tbh id get the storm if any also if you get the stealth get the later ones as you have to hareldite the top hat on as when the hammer keeps coming back it losens it ans tightening it on the threads ruins them

Edited by andy97