Sad Loss For Me... R.i.p 'pickle'

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lost me best bitch last night. Gutted doesnt quite cut it. Those that knew her, or know me, will know that this will hurt my team badly.   My lass was out with me too, shes a mess.   The bitch d

Your hurt and pain,.shows folk just how much a genuine Hunting Man thinks of his jukels,...respect to you..

I know what you mean, this is the third dog of mine to end their days following their keen instincts, and this one hit me the hardest, so Im far from de-sensitised to this. .. I still expect to hear h

Gutted for you mate had simular thing happened to me, had to call vet out to put him to sleep were he dropped ( shattered his back leg) take your time to grieve. It took me nearly 2 years before I got another pup, should have been sooner but it really knocked me back. He was an exceptional worker and friend and it WAS hard when he wasn't around any more.

• Like 1

I know what you mean, this is the third dog of mine to end their days following their keen instincts, and this one hit me the hardest, so Im far from de-sensitised to this. .. I still expect to hear her tail rattle off the cage door before letting her out...and that feeling of 'is this all worth it'... well, Ive pondered abit about this, and I reckon, yes, it was well worth it. My dogs are as mad for hunting as I am, my life revolves around THEM lol without the dogs I would be a fecking dull chap, at best.

All the best, DnN

• Like 5

Lost me best bitch last night. Gutted doesnt quite cut it. Those that knew her, or know me, will know that this will hurt my team badly.

My lass was out with me too, shes a mess.

The bitch died running game, broke her back in a nasty crash, I can only say that Im lucky that I had the means to give her a swift end.

But it was brutal for such a nice, elegant, beautiful bitch,(though tough as boots) to end in such a way, though she died doing what she did best. And what she loved, and lived for.

Y

All the best for the rest of the season lads and lasses. Also, never count your chickens before they hatch and all that malarkey hi mate am so sorry for your loss I was there from the start of her hunting life with some awkward times with her learning to hunt . By all accounts she was probably the best that I no. Sorry again mate atb kile

RIP Lass

DSCN1381.jpg

• Like 1

hi mate am so sorry for your loss I was there from the start of her hunting life with some awkward times with her learning to hunt . By all accounts she was probably the best that I no. Sorry again mate atb kile

• Like 2

sad loss when a hunting partner goes in there prime lost A FEW over the years and had to scramble to get replacements ,i saw your dog at a show remarked it was a nice bitch simliar to the collie type ive had ,over the years ,she had a good all round build, for working as she was a working mans dog ,no show pony , built for the job , hope you find something simliar ,

• Like 2