• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A disgrace. Plain & simple.

put it on mute and skip a bit of it

Them dogs were shite and anyone that says different must have very low standards towards earth dogs,they were in and out of them earths like a fart in a strainer and f**k knows how many were to ground

Funny how theres a few on here decrying the vid that liked call out dogs the other week lol.Another novelty earth dog breed thats better off trailing deer .Might want to split this forum into solid type earth dogs and five minute wonder dogs some of you seem to keep .

Funny how theres a few on here decrying the vid that liked call out dogs the other week lol.Another novelty earth dog breed thats better off trailing deer .Might want to split this forum into solid type earth dogs and five minute wonder dogs some of you seem to keep .

Your like a dog with a stinking bone !! If Iv got to point out the bit of the video I felt was wrong, then your dafter than I thought you were.

Just watched it . A friend of mine just got a teckel of Mr Didrickson , and he uses them as a mooching - bushing dog that will if it puts something to ground have a go . He at no time measures them against a serious earth dog . They have a great nose and will hunt a drag for miles . Horses for courses i say .

That said those guys on the vid should hang their heads in shame , cowboys with no respect . Why drag the fox out to stab it ? Why continue filming a wounded fox being worried ? Beyond belief ....Morons .

I have a Teckel and I like them its a good little honest dog,I brought it on to track deer but it will turn its hand to bushing ratting marking rabbits,and its only main fault is it wont cover ground as quick as the other dogs as in keep up,I have never put her to ground but I think she would go,I know the video showed a multitude of sin's and I didn't watch it all they way through, but the dogs,did work the fox, and to be fair they did the job,I know what good looks like is topical on here and always will be,as it should be, but the dogs are only as good as the guy who produces them,and to comment on the dog's we need to stay impartial to what ever else went on in the video,a lot of you boy's have a huge amount of experience with earth dog's and I wouldn't question that,I would however like to hear someone comment on the dogs and dogs alone,not the method used by the handler's

• Like 1