Dogging In Dog's Killing People's Free Range Chicken's

Is it acceptable behaviour to have lab's and spaniel's let out of the back of several 4x4's prior to a shoot only to let them rag and half kill a ladies free range chicken's on a rented cottage in her own garden..only to hear one owner say well they where running all over and then walk away laughing between mate's...how would they feel if her dog's where killing the pheasant's and she said the same.. well they where running all over...inconsiderate arsholes make my blood boil.. :censored: ..

• Like 2

Is there some kind of law again these people having out of control dog's killing chicken's on a rented cottage on a big estate..

im sure the land agent wouldn't be happy to hear this and probably neither would the estate owner

Used to rat a far and told the owner in no certain terms to leave his foul out when the terriers were about :laugh::laugh:

Trev once found a chicken in long grass and retrieved it without a scrach.. after a victory sprint lap around the filed with it :laugh: the owner (from the allotments the chicken had escaped from) couldn't believe the chook was totally unscathed :laugh:

Unfortunately dickheads ruin it for the rest of the decent lads, much the same as the lurcher world!! Can't be much cop if they're killing chickens anyway...i'm guessing they were her little uns? Can't remember...Seramas? :censored:

Used to rat a far and told the owner in no certain terms to leave his foul out when the terriers were about :laugh::laugh:

Trev once found a chicken in long grass and retrieved it without a scrach.. after a victory sprint lap around the filed with it :laugh: the owner (from the allotments the chicken had escaped from) couldn't believe the chook was totally unscathed :laugh:

And.. :blink:

Was no one there who had the bollox to say sommat?

If not, then, as Paulus says, report it to the estate Manager/owner.

Livestock is livestock, dogs will be dogs (whatever the breed) but idiot, irresponsible owners need retribution... Don't let it slide..... ;)

happened up here once with a lab killing a hen keeper put owner in his place

If one young dog done it i would accept it but two out of the pack i don't understand...i think a phone call to the lord will be in order if it has not already happened..

Fook know's what's happening with my text style by the way.. :blink:

• Like 1