Oil Fired Heating

Just had 500l of oil poured in the tank out the back, just need the bill to come through the door now.. :(:laugh: The people I have it off are good as gold, I can pay it off weekly if I want to but it's still bloody expensive. Last lot I had was 58p a litre, what sort of prices do you other rural bumpkins get on yours?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f**k I use about £50 worth of coal a week im right at the bottom of a hill and the wind just draws my fire like feck probably be cheaper for me to just use oil but you can't beat an open fire lol

http://www.bangorfuels.com/ Check yourself                 O yea your a welsh fuctard mal

Just short of £300 for my 500litres last delivery. To be paid up front too. I did get a leaflet dropped through the door a few weeks back with a new company that has started up, maybe I should start

£277 for 500ltr here , I'm lucky last I got was 300 last October and still got some , joys of having a coal fire with a back boiler

28/6/2013 was the last lot I had in, £294+ VAT.

Probably be able to get it cheaper here if I shopped around plenty of competition in the oil game , check online mal for prices that's what I do ..

Just used this site and got the same price as you! :D £277+ VAT

http://www.fueltool.co.uk/default.cfm

Plenty of competition round here as well, there's two refineries within a 5 mile radius of where I live. Might try that next time I've got enough money to buy it outright instead of paying it up! :D:thumbs:

Just had 500l of oil poured in the tank out the back, just need the bill to come through the door now.. :(:laugh: The people I have it off are good as gold, I can pay it off weekly if I want to but it's still bloody expensive. Last lot I had was 58p a litre, what sort of prices do you other rural bumpkins get on yours?

How long will that last for? Have you worked out what it costs you per month?

£277 is vat included over here

That's funny how it came up with the exact same figure as mine mate, are you sure that's got VAT on it? :hmm:

Anyway, I'd rather pay a few more quid and live where I do.. Only sectarian violence we ever witness is between the buzzards and the crows! :tongue2:

£277 is vat included over here

That's funny how it came up with the exact same figure as mine mate, are you sure that's got VAT on it? :hmm:

Anyway, I'd rather pay a few more quid and live where I do.. Only sectarian violence we ever witness is between the buzzards and the crows! :tongue2:

:laugh: that's fighting talk chid :laugh:

How long will that last for? Have you worked out what it costs you per month?

Last lot came in on 28 June so about £40 odd quid a month going on that.. We've also got a multi fuel burner so that mitigates the cost of it a bit plus it's been quite mild this winter so far..