First Lamping Film By Me, Great Runs Throughout

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

nice little vid but recipe for a yapper far to young to put on hard to catch bunnies -you got to make it easier for her mate -good luck [nice bitch ]

Yep I didn't watch the whole vid I didn't need to ... You can clearly see that the dog is not physically or mentally ready for catching fit winter bunnies ... Her running style is still very puppyish

Go for a sprint and try shouting at the same time .... You will soon find out ........

nice bitch that, and nice soft mouth on rabbits, and will make good rabbit dog as she gets more and bit older how she bred ?. maybe try to get easier rabbits if possible mores squatters and do what you been doing get close as you can to them. I had my pup out from early age just looking and learning watching older dogs at 1st, so when it comes to try them it no big deal to them, they used to see rabbits in the beam and how run back to edges.And it paid dividend,s I think, as my pup picks rabbits easy, and more so being a large young dog.

Yep I didn't watch the whole vid I didn't need to ... You can clearly see that the dog is not physically or mentally ready for catching fit winter bunnies ... Her running style is still very puppyish and is more akin to a dog on a play run rather than a dog that's wants the bunny ... Her mental immaturity is obvious with the frustrated and over excited whining and barking ... This young bitch will be ruined if she isn't held back until the middle or end of the summer where there will be easy green youngsters that she will easily catch ........

• Like 5

Thanks for watching guys, my cousin has possibly rushed into things but this dog has had a lot of success despite missing alot. Keep watching to see if the yipping is a cause for concern and im sure he will putting all his time into this dog .

I have worked two dogs in 10 years , the first never caught a rabbit until she was 2. She missed lots of rabbits before and after and never yipped. The second dog fly , shes 7 now and she has caught a lot of rabbits over the years and would yapp despite her early success. She is predominantly whippet x grey

The bitch in the video is whippetxcolliegreyhound x saluki x grey

i cant see vid but iv seen of your others and enjoyed them, take what some a these guys have said on board as they do know there stuff, even if they are nobs lol keep doin the vids tho, me and kids like them, ill give yous nite out next season if yous want when bitch a bit older

• Like 3

I think its just eagerness on his part but that eagerness will ruin a dog fact I myself have ran one of my old dogs at that age but only a slip hear and there and everything worked out but now I have grown up and learned its just not worth the hassle of potentially f***ing the dog up and all ya hard work has been for nothing so wait the extra 6 or 7 months and give the dog a chance and you will have a dog what will give you many many seasons

The pup appears to be doing o.k. however imo some of the fields didnt appear to have the best of hedges/fences to get a pup going, but having said that you can only lamp the ground you can. good luck with the pup in the future.

good vid mate. i am looking forward to the future progress reports. :thumbs: