• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not the biggest difference mate.

Had hennies in the past, Irish greys, kept them as i always wanted them, bred them from fully cock feathered birds, had a real soft spot for them, but in the end they werent worth keeping, but that mi

hiall, I started this thead on the 27th jan trying to get hold of a pair / trio of hennies , I had some positive replys and some negative , BUT !!!! today fri 26th sept they arrived , and they are abs

Posted Images

ukroosterman I agree with you, I personally know lads that have very good hennie blood in Ireland, not like a lot of the English type hennies, that look more like rugby balls with feathers on then gamefowl but to me that goes for almost all English fowl of todays breaders no offence meant to anyone on here that bread English fowl just my opinion for what its worth,belucky if you wont good hennie blood pm me cheers mate

• Like 1

I keep a few hennies , fig pudding, greys , blacks and whites however I have no problem parting with a few

as lads who have rang me recently will vouch. keeping something to yourself till it dies out is a pricks job pm or ring

no probs.. but if hennies from Ireland aren't good enough don't bother. ps rickey bohn stuff they aint.

• Like 1

finaly a bit of good news, was put in toutch with dusk till dawn through mutual friends that rate his stock highly and hes gona sort me out with some birds in the spring ,, heres a couple of pics he sent me , , , i did ask if I could post them !!!

post-80858-0-69415600-1391340998_thumb.jpg

post-80858-0-45711600-1391341014_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Good luck with them fellas .....

not my sort of fowl at all but each to their own ... I would call these half hennies due to the neck hackles and pointed sickles . No doubt these have full feathered siblings ?

Duckwing