Anyone Still Smoke A Pipe?

is it true that the tar pools in the bottom of the pipe and every now and again you take a drag and get a mouth of liquid tar?

No but your can saliva condense in the stem, and run into the bowl or your mouth. :bad:

Baccy water is what the devil serves at the bar, in hell.

• Like 1

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don`t smoke either,, used to smoke years ago and still love a rollie. I even have a wee pipe tool with a baccie knife and bowl cleaner on it, all brand new for when I get ma new pipe.     I just

My best mates dad has always smoked a pipe. He's got advanced MS and has no movement except a little in his head, one of my most important jobs when I worked on their farm was filling and lighting his

Posted Images

My grandad still puffs away on a pipe, I haven't seen him in 15 / 20 years but can remember my nan saying a while back he's still got 1.

I'm almost positive there's a place in Wrexham across from liquid that sells. Baccy for pipes

Yeh, it`s just the 2 cigars I`m after

Monte christo A are around 50 bucks a piece !!! :blink: so they`re out ! lol

If you tell me exactly what you want I can see if they have them here I'm sure I've seen MC's cheaper than that here :thumbs:

is it true that the tar pools in the bottom of the pipe and every now and again you take a drag and get a mouth of liquid tar?

It can happen thats why you should have a few pipes smoke one then let it cool and if you rest it against a stand the tar pools and sets and it cleans up easily

Modern pipes have filters which help

• Like 1

The cigar shops here a really good if you have any problems let me know :thumbs:

...which you would be sending over as a gift obviously, in case HMRC somehow see this and think they're missing out on a few pennies.. :rolleyes::laugh:

The cigar shops here a really good if you have any problems let me know :thumbs:

...which you would be sending over as a gift obviously, in case HMRC somehow see this and think they're missing out on a few pennies.. :rolleyes::laugh:

Of Course :laugh: Would never do them cnuts out of their cut :laugh:

• Like 1

Both my Grandas smoked the pipe. Used to love the smell.

I was only wee when my 1st Granda died, and I got a wee envelope of fencing staples he'd had in his pocket which smelled of his tobacco. I was chuffed.

On the vapouriser fag type thing the noo, looking at getting a pipe version of it, they look quite decent and more robust than the pen-like thing I'm using the noo.

Modern day twist to it I suppose.

I was only wee when my 1st Granda died, and I got a wee envelope of fencing staples he'd had in his pocket which smelled of his tobacco. I was chuffed.

On the vapouriser fag type thing the noo, looking at getting a pipe version of it, they look quite decent and more robust than the pen-like thing I'm using the noo.

Aye.. Ah`ve still got ma Papa`s pipe and I can still picture him everytime I smell pipe baccy

One day I`ll smoke that pipe as well. It`s even on a wee stand shaped like an auld man wi a pipe. :laugh:

E-pipe !! aye that would be cool like ! lol

Aye.. Ah`ve still got ma Papa`s pipe and I can still picture him everytime I smell pipe baccy

One day I`ll smoke that pipe as well. It`s even on a wee stand shaped like an auld man wi a pipe. :laugh:

E-pipe !! aye that would be cool like ! lol

You can get a cheap one for about £35, or there are some at £hundreds!

They look quite good / real.