Anyone Still Smoke A Pipe?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don`t smoke either,, used to smoke years ago and still love a rollie. I even have a wee pipe tool with a baccie knife and bowl cleaner on it, all brand new for when I get ma new pipe.     I just

My best mates dad has always smoked a pipe. He's got advanced MS and has no movement except a little in his head, one of my most important jobs when I worked on their farm was filling and lighting his

Posted Images

When I smoked I always said i'd like to be a pipe smoker, always wanted to. Somat quite dignified and reflective about it and its the purest form of smoking. I wanted to have a couple of real cool pipes to use, one of which had to be one of those long clay types. 8)

Alas, I gave up smoking, so it was all just a pipe dream... :laugh:

Sorry! :D

Socks ! thats mental !!

I`ve been telling my wife for years that when I turn 60 I will start on the pipe.

My grandad smoked one, I still have it, and I have always said that when I`m older I will smoke one, I love that smell of hand rubbed condor.

I have the beard, the wrinkles and the bad attitude, so all I need now is the age.

• Like 2

Not sure I'm old enough but when I move to the c**t-ry I will grow a beard, wear an aran sweater and definitely smoke a pipe!

I've got the beard, been considering the pipe and all if truth been told! :icon_redface::laugh:

Yeh then you are completely justified to go around leaning on farmers gates looking like you own the place and looking very wise :victory:

:D

There's a view point on the coast path just up the road and there's a nice bench to sit and have a smoke there on a summers day. I want a pipe so I can use it to point when the ramblers stop and ask directions. I'll use it to point them right over the fecking cliff! :D

there a few on here i bet have a crack pipe lol

old guy who lived 3doors down smoked a pipe when i was a kid. wul;lie his name was. navy man during the war. loved the smell of it,he used to have a wee tartan pen knife he used to cut up his baccy. looked like f***ing tar lol

I don`t smoke either,, used to smoke years ago and still love a rollie. I even have a wee pipe tool with a baccie knife and bowl cleaner on it, all brand new for when I get ma new pipe.

I just want to be able to take it oot ma mooth and point at stuff.

Like point the pipe at the dug and say, "oi you, cut it oot sir, sit ! " stuff like that ! :yes::laugh:

• Like 7

The only thing that used to worry me about pipe smoking was when you seen those old boys with very worn teeth on one side.

The other thing that worries me is lung cancer, mouth cancer and all the other cancers :D

• Like 2

The only thing that used to worry me about pipe smoking was when you seen those old boys with very worn teeth on one side.

The other thing that worries me is lung cancer, mouth cancer and all the other cancers :D

Nah, them sort of things I never worried about when smoking but yellow or worn teeth... Now they are nasty..! :D

Ive smoked a pipe for the last 5 years and good quality baccy is hard to find I have a 20 mile round trip to a proper baccy shop I buy loose and mix my own

come to think of it I started wearing a flat cap at the same time and I got a cravat for xmas but as Ive just turned 50 I guess its ok

I have a nice little collection of pipes and I should get cracking on building a smokers cabinet to store them in