Ear Infection?

could be wax and crap in his ear flush his ears and try some bicarbonated drops in them to help soften any wax . dont go poking down its ears as if something in thiere you could push it further in.. Why give antibiotics if you didnt know if it was an infection?

My dog had an ear infection once shaking his head from side to side

and i was advised to get OTODEX Ear Drops which worked brilliant

Within about 4 days all signs anything was wrong was gone. Dont let the cheap price

put you off, this stuff worked wonders for me and at £3 you cant grumble, good luck

OH YEAH also clears ear mite which it could be, as stated by skycat...

• Like 1

My old lady's dog had a problem with it's ear was a bit red inside looked to me like a bit of infection, anyway took it to vet and turned out to be a food allergy.All i would say if you are not sure of the cause take it to the vet

get it to the vet there experts , he will have a proper look inside 1st, then tell what it is and what to treat it with. my pup got some mange of a fox , got it sorted but took awhile to clear its 1ear from it, see your vet.

Thanks for all the comments,ive changed his food and got some drops all looking good,had him and my other dog on arkrights since feeding they have had anal gland issues and his had this ear problem switch them to meat ony with rice and again.

Hes an American bulldog always had problem with ears and skin for the last 6 yrs vets load of shite cost me a fortune never gets fully cleared.

You can also use vinegar and water mix, one part white vinegar to one part water

It does the same as the drops do, one of my past dogs had constant ear problems and it helped to clear the ear out, if the drum is damaged though never use vinegar.