Hungary 2014

Hi Panna, looks and sounds like these fellas have had a top time and a top host. Id love to get up to see you Silver, Peter etc, :thumbs: THANKS.

Thank you, Waz! :) Well, I have to admit, they were first class guests! Unlacedgecko was here for the 3rd time, he knows how things go. They were very effective in both the boar hunting and the digging. The president of the hunting club, who organized the driven hunt was very much satisfied from their work! Plus they are good and funny blokes and was nice to have them around. :thumbs:

Unlacedgecko was more active in digging (understandably, he had 2 terriers with him, while DnN only brought a German Wirehaired), but DnN was laying almost as well on the shovels as a hungarian construction worker. :laugh::victory: (I have pictures certfying that, but I'm afraid these are now classified for the next 150 years. :laugh: )

Come, good fella, you can even meet them good guys here! ;)

The boar season is over, but the foxes were home even today. (one bolted, one dug to)

Panna

:laugh::thumbs:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After the 2nd drive we all adjourned back to the hunting lodge for a delicious dinner of spicy Hungarian sausage, with a kind of thick vegetable soup and home made bread. Pudding was a tasty apricot

Earlier this month Dogs-n-Natives and I had the pleasure of hunting in Hungary for 4 days. I have been twice previously, but this time we were driving over so we could hunt our own dogs.   After a

After lunch, we were into the last drive of our trip. We were are the extreme left of the line, strung out over some pretty challenging terrain. The steep slopes with cliffs and ridges were definitel

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...