Ultrafire

Hi Craig, I wont be getting it unit early/ mid April when I've stashed enough without Misses knowing :-)

yea know that feeling pal i think we need to meet up and discuss tactics i just got my tax rebate 2500 bought her some new uggs 160 hair curlers 150 clothes 60 but she still wont let me get another gun!!!!! what am i doing wrong?????
nothing Craig they're just females, us men can't ever do any thing right !

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ultraffire 501b is already loved by air gunners as standard, but paint your refractor black and add matts lens you will be amazed. While out lamping with severel mates of mine with a tracer lamp with

Anybody who takes a risk with cheap 18650 batteries are crazy...risking your torch been like a pipe bomb, especially if you run two batteries together. 18650 batteries need looking after.

So after my op on new years day i have been forced to take a bit easy. so only being back on my feet properly for about a week i have been out on my perms a couple of times during the day with not t

Posted Images

Yea got to agree ultrafires are unbelivble little things they all we use now unless driving round then use the hid lamp

Got red led in mine the beam seems to go on foreva and so much easier than lamp nowt worse than getting tangled up in wires in pitch black and carrying a huge heavy battery :) :)

as i said im waiting for a red led to arrive from China,are they that good?which model do you use?
I received my cree red led 501 torch yesterday morning, what an excellent piece of kit fair play and under £8,bargain!

How many lumin is that patterdale

Do you have a link to it think that's the newer shape one ain't it?

Yea got to agree ultrafires are unbelivble little things they all we use now unless driving round then use the hid lamp

Got red led in mine the beam seems to go on foreva and so much easier than lamp nowt worse than getting tangled up in wires in pitch black and carrying a huge heavy battery :) :)

as i said im waiting for a red led to arrive from China,are they that good?which model do you use?
I received my cree red led 501 torch yesterday morning, what an excellent piece of kit fair play and under £8,bargain!

How many lumin is that patterdale

Do you have a link to it think that's the newer shape one ain't it?

Hi Matt,im not sure on lumens or if new shape.not sure how to put link up off smartphone but i can give you item numbers off eBay:-) the torch did take about four weeks to arrive.TORCH-190913141804 .US$12-96=£7.75 depending on exchange rate.PRESSURE SWITCH-271214419444.£2.02.Hope this helps just type in number into search bar in eBay
  • 2 weeks later...

just received this back off ebay,alot better than the other one the reason being this is just a one mode model,same torch,same power but not a five mode.just a simple one mode on/off,great no fiddling with end cap to get right mode.also only took a few days to arrive uk seller.

ebay product number- 350978016619

Its my brother who normally does them I had a bash today and unbelievable different.

Its a thick glass curved lense from america you just unscrew your lense and fit this one it sits between a rubber ring and silver retainer

I dont have any leds just a spare lense ordered extra one.

you can order a different colour led off ebay green is awsum

il get our tom to put a link to few bits up he alot more clued up on them

just remove your refractor give a littre rub down and spray them black fit this lense job done!!

Pm me your address il post it to you next week :) :)

• Like 1

Ultraffire 501b is already loved by air gunners as standard, but paint your refractor black and add matts lens you will be amazed. While out lamping with severel mates of mine with a tracer lamp with red filter I turned my torch on and there reply was wtf is that! They not used the tracer since. A conventional lamp removes all but red light but these are red light anyway. With the hid white lamp rabbits do one but with this they are unphased by the torch and iv watched them carry on eating grass as normal not bothered at all. Nice cheap lamp set up that costs next to nothing!

• Like 2

Its my brother who normally does them I had a bash today and unbelievable different.

Its a thick glass curved lense from america you just unscrew your lense and fit this one it sits between a rubber ring and silver retainer

I dont have any leds just a spare lense ordered extra one.

you can order a different colour led off ebay green is awsum

il get our tom to put a link to few bits up he alot more clued up on them

just remove your refractor give a littre rub down and spray them black fit this lense job done!!

Pm me your address il post it to you next week :) :)

cheers Matt that's very kind of you.another silly question but i want to get it right ! Do i use matte black paint or shiney gloss black paint for reflector?