Aa S410 Moderator??

After having visited a gunshop today and picking tjeir brains abt moderators etc, im still unsure which type of moderator wld be good to settle for if I decide to change...I have seen an adaptor available to allow me to have more choice...I have at present the aa moderator which I was told there are better more modern choices on the market...anybody had any experiences with different makes please?

Hi dave, how are you? Ive been loosely considering a change of mod...the twink seems to be favourable...one comment from somebody was that the standard aa mod retains accuracy, ,rather more than various branded other makes or may this comment perhaps be from a biased view.. I dont know how true this is.

will have to have a natter abt the simple effective mods later. Looking to make some changes without any overkill.

Edited by hobble
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Never heard of Twink mods I use a Login, the older steel type on my S410 and I'm well pleased with it.

The old AA Moderator's had a threaded female screw and we're great ! I still have one.

Surprised no on has mentioned the HW Silencer

as they are generally accepted as being the best, of the shelf mod.