A Follow Up To The Raid In Belfast

whats the point in this topic is it to score brownie points with the antis

it is to try and highlight the consequences of being a plonker!! read some of the comments and you decide if everyone on here knows this is wrong..... this mental attitude and macho videos will only bring down lurchers and terriers. this topic highlights what not to do.

Edited by fox digger
  • Like 3

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

some of the comments from lads on here would make you want to hang up your boots and get out of the game. how anyone thinks videoing 4 dogs killing trapped pet cats is ok is a fuking MORON......and vi

Thay should be treated like romeing dogs toke to kennels and pay to get them back or pts

Is it any wonder that people like that give genuine fieldsports enthuiasts a bad name. It made me sick, that really is the dark side. I could not watch it all, as it was making me angry.   TC

I don't think it so much to lick up the anti's asses but does prove that hunting men and women have morals and we are not heartless, blood thirsty carnivores, we do have morals we do have standards and the vast majority of the hunting fraternity abide by the laws that have been enforced. The mindless minority that are out there and I would guess there are more than the guys that where caught in belfast should have no support from anybody that calls themselves "hunting men" what did it actually prove or gain letting bull x lurchers kill a pet cat. All it gains is more unwanted and unnecessary heat from uspca, police and anti's alike, and more bad press for genuine hunting people.

• Like 1

whats the point in this topic is it to score brownie points with the antis

it is to try and highlight the consequences of being a plonker!! read some of the comments and you decide if everyone on here knows this is wrong..... this mental attitude and macho videos will only bring down lurchers and terriers. this topic highlights what not to do.

a dog killed my cat 6 weeks ago my cat killed the neighbors pigeons every chance it got, his pigeons shite all over people roofs....an nobody complains......maybe they were feral cats the country coming down with them. the method of killing them is the only issue might been kinder to just shoot them

I don't think it so much to lick up the anti's asses but does prove that hunting men and women have morals and we are not heartless, blood thirsty carnivores, we do have morals we do have standards and the vast majority of the hunting fraternity abide by the laws that have been enforced. The mindless minority that are out there and I would guess there are more than the guys that where caught in belfast should have no support from anybody that calls themselves "hunting men" what did it actually prove or gain letting bull x lurchers kill a pet cat. All it gains is more unwanted and unnecessary heat from uspca, police and anti's alike, and more bad press for genuine hunting people.

see youv bought into it that its someone family pet

as been pointed out earler you should be a responsible pet owner and keep your cat under control and not let it stray and kill other peoples pets, likewise if it watsnt wandering chances are the cat itself mite not have been killed........ two examples of bad ownership on your part!

the method of humainly dispatching what they had caught was not enforced, intead they got pleasure out of leaving not 1, not 2 but 4 dogs kill them, and the same mentality to video lurchers on badgers......... is this a good mentality for normal hunting people?? if it is im far from normal!!

so i strongly disagree, the way they killed them isnt the only issue, its the whole scenario in which they conduct themselves and there dogs thats the issue.....

Edited by fox digger
  • Like 1

well i tell you what if i could get the dog to catch the fcuking cat that keeps coming in my garden the little bstards scratced me car bonnet rips the bags open its killed all me fcuking bushes but i wouldnt trap it for the dog but i hopeit catches the fcuker

as been pointed out earler you should be a responsible pet owner and keep your cat under control and not let it stray and kill other peoples pets, likewise if it watsnt wandering chances are the cat itself mite not have been killed........ two examples of bad ownership on your part!

the method of humainly dispatching what they had caught was not enforced, intead they got pleasure out of leaving not 1, not 2 but 4 dogs kill them, and the same mentality to video lurchers on badgers......... is this a good mentality for normal hunting people?? if it is im far from normal!!

so i strongly disagree, the way they killed them isnt the only issue, its the whole scenario in which they conduct themselves and there dogs thats the issue.....

it like this a tom cat has a territory same as any wild cat . cat owners only think they own them :thumbs:

so these cats might not have been the wild ferral cats you talked about earlier but maybe sombodys PET TOM cat that was looking for some new territory......

look i cant stand cats, funnily im from a big family and we all hate cats! i rear pheasants and any cat that comes near my pens are humainly dispatched, (shot) pet or not they shouldnt be there and are well away from there homes if they are a pet, they pose a threat to the young birds and have to be treated like any other vermin. the difference here is these lads intentionally caught them to blood the dogs, thats obvious by the videoing and the geeing on of the dogs.

Edited by fox digger
  • Like 2

see youv bought into it that its someone family pet

Maybe it was maybe it wasn't, them clowns didn't even try and defend themselves by saying the cat was feral, don't get me wrong I hate the things,but I don't trap them for sake of getting a kill for the dogs or just to get a kick out of it. What I'm saying is it shows hunting men and women alike, in bad light.

• Like 2