A Follow Up To The Raid In Belfast

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

some of the comments from lads on here would make you want to hang up your boots and get out of the game. how anyone thinks videoing 4 dogs killing trapped pet cats is ok is a fuking MORON......and vi

Thay should be treated like romeing dogs toke to kennels and pay to get them back or pts

Is it any wonder that people like that give genuine fieldsports enthuiasts a bad name. It made me sick, that really is the dark side. I could not watch it all, as it was making me angry.   TC

It not over nowt tho why kill cats more hassle than the worth and Thay also av videos of the said dogs on badgers come on ffs who in the right mined would want to film stuff like that in this day n age?

what they done is fecked it up more so , for sensible lads with dogs that like bit of hunting.because cases like this is all joe public will read about, thinking we all the same who keep dogs that just kill for the sake of it. I not cat lover either, but unless feral the cat somebody pet, why kill it .?

• Like 2

Correct bird ad the same problem in the village where I live only me with lurches next thing a group of 16/17 y old lads got afew lurches and went round killing cats and throwing bead rabbit on football field and kids park I get the blame afew times till Thay got cought

What they did was wrong.... but if kitty was at home like any other pet then it wouldn't have happened. Cats are left to roam the country at any time of night and day causing mayhem ..ie..killing young song birds , shitting in your flower bed , spraying piss all over your car /kids toys ect. I believe they should be treat as any other pet and not left to roam..the latch key dog has almost vanished but what about the cat ?.

• Like 3

What they did was wrong.... but if kitty was at home like any other pet then it wouldn't have happened. Cats are left to roam the country at any time of night and day causing mayhem ..ie..killing young song birds , shitting in your flower bed , spraying piss all over your car /kids toys ect. I believe they should be treat as any other pet and not left to roam..the latch key dog has almost vanished but what about the cat ?.

Thay should be treated like romeing dogs toke to kennels and pay to get them back or pts

• Like 5

some of the comments from lads on here would make you want to hang up your boots and get out of the game. how anyone thinks videoing 4 dogs killing trapped pet cats is ok is a fuking MORON......and video lurchers on badgers aswell, alot of folk on here go to extreme measures to promote and protect what we do and some of our own turn around and say this is nothing just shows how decent lads are fooling themselves....... make ya sick.

• Like 9

Fines should be implemented to the Cat owners who let their moggies roam and sh*t all over their neighbours gardens ,public walkways and the such, why is it always the dog owners getting crucified? But killing your neighbours pets does absolutely no favours to the genuine hunting men who abide by laws and rules, as Fox digger says men go to extreme lengths to promote and protect what we do.The eejits that video their dogs killing pets by right should not be allowed to keep dogs again, begs the question WHY? Whenever in this country laws aren't as tight on Fox hunting why did they not go out and use the dogs for what they are bred for ,why kill pets? There are antis in this country trying to get hunting outlawed and them clowns will only help antis cases and tar all responsible lurcher and terrier owners with the same brush.

• Like 5