Dog Thief !!!!

Me strange .....

I think the lady doth protest too much....

I do always enjoy the way you selectiy reply to posts, and attempt to change the tangent to allow for more attempts at mocking others.....

I'm glad you enjoy something from mine cos I'm struggling with yours :laugh: only kidden. :thumbs:

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right he didnt steal from me but i was giving a tip off he was after mine asking if they in kennels or house ,not only that we where at a show the other year I met him not knowing who he was after sh

The problem is that people are peddling dogs for a quick buck without any concern for the dog whatsoever and these types will pass on stolen dogs, knowing full well that they are stolen if there's a p

If my dogs were nicked and someone knew where they were or even knew the person who did it and kept schtum they're as bad if not worse than the thief...

Yer I'll admit I'm fairly below par today. ....

I'm wet, dogs are wet, pheasants are wet and the fecking quad broke down...... Oh and I've got to go and convince a 14 year old that selling crack isn't a good career choice. .... Without slapping him.

You're light relief pal. Lol.

• Like 1

Yer I'll admit I'm fairly below par today. ....

I'm wet, dogs are wet, pheasants are wet and the fecking quad broke down...... Oh and I've got to go and convince a 14 year old that selling crack isn't a good career choice. .... Without slapping him.

You're light relief pal. Lol.

Fucksake, my hangovers getting better lol

Baw being spineless do you find it difficult to remain upright in windy conditions :yes: I always find it helps if you can roll every where :thumbs:

:laugh: aye, the winds a b*****d, been a while since I've been brave enough to venture out in it :D I'm too scared to walk the dogs incase someone shouts stolen dog and a dozen THLvigilanties jump me from no where :D

• Like 3

Baw being spineless do you find it difficult to remain upright in windy conditions :yes: I always find it helps if you can roll every where :thumbs:

that was funny why did you even bother your self to type that shit

:laugh: the batons all yours dessertbred :D

I'm glad mate, mood I'm in I'd cull the whole lot of em. I'd rather stay out in the rain than talk to pint sized gangsters for a couple of hours lol

Lol mate, I'd struggle in your job mate, the temptation to give them a good shake by the throat would win in the end.

It'd be like that scene in gullivers travels with the people of lilliput!

I keep getting in trouble for using their real names instead of their hip hop names. :-(

I also jut got told off because I walked through the hall and a load of kids having a music lesson started banging drums and chanting Jesus!

its been good this topic,it seemed to weed out the more trust worthy members on here,certain people who d you could become good mates with,trust em with your life,....others i would nt trust em taking care of a stuffed budgie.

And here is proof how gullible c**ts are. Someone rights a few words on a forum that folk want to here and this ones ready to trust them with his life :laugh: you honestly couldn't make this shit up. This thread is interesting right enough. We've got you ready to trust your life to guys on here and Andy ready to put his life on the line to get total strangers there stolen dogs back :laugh: what a pair....., only on THL :clapper:

ok its not just about posts baw,its pm s,from people you read most of the stuff over the years,and by talking on the phone,you get a general idea of the kind of guys they are,if we can increase our circle of decent dog men then we may have hope in finding stolen dogs back.thatswhat a forum is to meet like minded people.and have you ever had a dog stolen?

• Like 1