Dog Thief !!!!

its been good this topic,it seemed to weed out the more trust worthy members on here,certain people who d you could become good mates with,trust em with your life,....others i would nt trust em taking care of a stuffed budgie.

• Like 6

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right he didnt steal from me but i was giving a tip off he was after mine asking if they in kennels or house ,not only that we where at a show the other year I met him not knowing who he was after sh

The problem is that people are peddling dogs for a quick buck without any concern for the dog whatsoever and these types will pass on stolen dogs, knowing full well that they are stolen if there's a p

If my dogs were nicked and someone knew where they were or even knew the person who did it and kept schtum they're as bad if not worse than the thief...

true, if one hunter is willing to take another hunters dogs then id imagine respect for fellow hunters means little anymore and grassing on each other is wouldnt cost a thought....

do you think the people that steal dogs are hunters dont think so there just thieves mate no in to dogs jmo

• Like 3

true, if one hunter is willing to take another hunters dogs then id imagine respect for fellow hunters means little anymore and grassing on each other is wouldnt cost a thought....

do you think the people that steal dogs are hunters dont think so there just thieves mate no in to dogs jmo

no pal if im honest i dont think genuine hunters would steal other lads dogs, but there have been a few stories put up here lately with names and they have been into dogs and ferrits for a long time but steal them aswell as work them!!!

• Like 1

I was told this ginger gav had john park's flint when that got stolen, he said he was 100% sure he had had it in his kennels and even offered to help go round and get it back.

i heard elvis was making a comeback

I take it you're a mate of this gav?

I was told this ginger gav had john park's flint when that got stolen, he said he was 100% sure he had had it in his kennels and even offered to help go round and get it back.

i heard elvis was making a comeback
I take it you're a mate of this gav?

????

There's too much said about this Gav and not enough happening which leads me to think there isn't much proof ?? I could be wrong ?

What a load of f***ing bollox this thread is! I have just waded through 13 pages of f**k all. All we know is there is a bloke out there somewhere called gavin Johnson and he is ginger. No photo. No address. Not even a rough area. No link to a facebook profile. No phone number. Nothing. What the f**k are we supposed to do? Are we supposed to be on the look out for every ginger c**t anywhere between lands end and john o groats?

• Like 1

What a load of f*****g bollox this thread is! I have just waded through 13 pages of f**k all. All we know is there is a bloke out there somewhere called gavin Johnson and he is ginger. No photo. No address. Not even a rough area. No link to a facebook profile. No phone number. Nothing. What the f**k are we supposed to do? Are we supposed to be on the look out for every ginger c**t anywhere between lands end and john o groats?

Whack enough Gingers though and you're bound to get the right one...after all...gingers need a good slap the sickly looking cnuts :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Like 4

What a load of f*****g bollox this thread is! I have just waded through 13 pages of f**k all. All we know is there is a bloke out there somewhere called gavin Johnson and he is ginger. No photo. No address. Not even a rough area. No link to a facebook profile. No phone number. Nothing. What the f**k are we supposed to do? Are we supposed to be on the look out for every ginger c**t anywhere between lands end and john o groats?

Whack enough Gingers though and you're bound to get the right one...after all...gingers need a good slap the sickly looking cnuts :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Was Thay any need?? You old twat and there's me thinking we WAS good mates well I was wrong there lollol

• Like 1

Was Thay any need?? You old twat and there's me thinking we WAS good mates well I was wrong there lollol

Is that an admittance of Gingerness then Rex?? :D

Well eeeeeerrrrrrr I have a slight tint depending on the light lollol

Well eeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr there's a tint when the light is in the right place lollol

certainly looks that way stabba :laugh:

certainly looks that way stabba :laugh:
Shut it shit stain lollol