Dog Thief !!!!

This type would ye ,enough said from me ive gave the heads up on him other things have been dealt with so end of from me

i think you done a good thing in putting up what you have and your reason for doing so is justified by your explanation, any man thats sussing out about where you keep you dogs at night isnt asking for the fun of it. its really crazy how some of the lads on here are saying its grand to buy/pick up/ aquire dogs in order to turn them over for a profit.... its easy to comment and say watever, if your friends with one or two of these type people (like i foolishly was at one point) you think ah my dogs will never be touched.. even if they are they boys will source em and get them back for me..... THAT WILL BE THE ROCK YOU WILL PERISH ON trust me. i can truely say when you go out to you kennels and they are empty your opinion will soon change.

c**ts that swap, sell, trade or go through dogs week in week out and always have different stock in there yard arent obtaining them by paying top dollor for them. they will pick up, take or arrange for a dog to be lifted in order to keep there trade steady and be under no illusion of anything different.

puppy farmers are totally different, at least they own and breed the stuff they are selling, maybe not morally right but perfectly legal and above board and effects nobody.

i have been saying for awhile that if the was a group formed on here and organised and pop round for a cup of tea with these lads, (only proven thieves) then the numbers of dog thefts would definatly slowly start to decline.

just my way of thinking. from a law point of view these lads are untouchable even if you find your dog in there yard, as all they need say is the dog wandered in. you have to have evidence of that person in your yard lifting the dog, these lads know that so if they make it out of your yard untouched then thats that, they will remain untouched............. sad state of affairs.

Edited by fox digger
  • Like 6

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right he didnt steal from me but i was giving a tip off he was after mine asking if they in kennels or house ,not only that we where at a show the other year I met him not knowing who he was after sh

The problem is that people are peddling dogs for a quick buck without any concern for the dog whatsoever and these types will pass on stolen dogs, knowing full well that they are stolen if there's a p

If my dogs were nicked and someone knew where they were or even knew the person who did it and kept schtum they're as bad if not worse than the thief...

i really dont have much sympathy for people who bought stolen dogs,its not that difficult to avoid if you some sense on ya

how would you know. :hmm: genuine if you were simple enough to buy a dog that was stole .if you ended up with a 10,k dog of gumtree for 40 quid and some idiot coming round wanting it back do you take your 40 quid back :hmm: Or do you think there stupid enough to give 10k for it in the first place so its 8k if you want it back.buissness is buissness dogs is dogs

i really dont have much sympathy for people who bought stolen dogs,its not that difficult to avoid if you some sense on ya

how would you know. :hmm: genuine if you were simple enough to buy a dog that was stole .if you ended up with a 10,k dog of gumtree for 40 quid and some idiot coming round wanting it back do you take your 40 quid back :hmm: Or do you think there stupid enough to give 10k for it in the first place so its 8k if you want it back.buissness is buissness dogs is dogs

my advice is dont do business in stolen property, take your 40quid and be thankful its bein left at that for handling stolen goods!!

see this wouldnt happen i wouldnt giv 2 fcuks if the guy payed 20k for it id be taking it done it befor one of the lads dogs got took about 3 week later we were on a trip through boston lincs and the dogs were in the hands of 4 young lads oldest being about 20 ended up finding out who put them on to it in the first place it was his birds brother who ended up in a&e

• Like 1

easy mate.no suluki for 10 grands will end up on gumtree,it will be pugged up somewhere used for matching,breeding if i you thought about it.

if buying a dog off a stranger id ask

1.whats your post code i can look sat morn.answer i meet you in a car park im out sat

2.would you mind me chip scanning it .answer no,or phone put down

3.has it had jabs etc and do you have the vets book with it

4.if hes trying to drop the price for quick sale etc

nans pat you sounding like a proper tit

THL has been full of reports of stolen dogs. Folk have been saying somebody must know of someone at it, and put 'em up! The OP appears to have done this, so let's see folk standing up for the accused or backing up the claim of him being a dog stealing twat.

The ethics of dog buying and dealing are an issue for another day. But dog thieves need to go in a hole. So let's stop bitching and put some meat on the bones of this accusation.

• Like 4

THL has been full of reports of stolen dogs. Folk have been saying somebody must know of someone at it, and put 'em up! The OP appears to have done this, so let's see folk standing up for the accused or backing up the claim of him being a dog stealing twat.

The ethics of dog buying and dealing are an issue for another day. But dog thieves need to go in a hole. So let's stop bitching and put some meat on the bones of this accusation.

funny isnt it, the most common things lads say on the stolen dog threads is "its somebody you know", "i bet they are on here" and "name and shame the c**ts".....

funny how "some of the lads on here" arent too impressed now that the naming and shaming has begun......... just a thought..... feathers ruffled maybe????

Edited by fox digger
  • Like 4

Brandon or bishop Auckland his name came up a while back with regards to dog thefts in that area, think he used to take on free lurchers and peddle em on for cash via free ads guntree etc, pure scum from what I hear

theres one doing the same on p4h buying dogs n just selling them at silly money

An I the only one who doesn't see a problem with this? As soon as you give up the rights of ownership of a dog, it's got fuckall to do with you what happens to it. If you want a say in how a dogs kept, used, sold, etc, don't sell it or give it away, it's really that simple.

i cant believe it baw,

after years iv actually agreed with something you have said, talking some sense, instead of saying something for reactions or taking the pi*s,

:clapper: fair play!

and no baldricks not your friend now!

easy mate.no suluki for 10 grands will end up on gumtree,it will be pugged up somewhere used for matching,breeding if i you thought about it.

if buying a dog off a stranger id ask

1.whats your post code i can look sat morn.answer i meet you in a car park im out sat

2.would you mind me chip scanning it .answer no,or phone put down

3.has it had jabs etc and do you have the vets book with it

4.if hes trying to drop the price for quick sale etc

nans pat you sounding like a proper tit

Proper tit.lol i work 7 days a week having a deal.so has my ould lad and his oold lad .now we deal in antiques .fireboards ect so a deals a deal .dont deal in dogs livestock ect.But if i buy an antique dresser and some ould doll comes complaining thats my dresser shes to pay to gt it back.not my fault ive an add in the paper WANTED .so just compairing dog for sale if some innocent buys a dog of gumtree hes a thief.and if you phoned up here asking your stupid questions you would be told to f##k away off .

funny isnt it, the most common things lads say on the stolen dog threads is "its somebody you know", "i bet they are on here" and "name and shame the c**ts".....

funny how "some of the lads on here" arent too impressed now that the naming and shaming has begun......... just a thought..... feathers ruffled maybe????

Too true, but I couldn't give a f@@k about feathers being ruffled. It's a case of being a right 'un or a wrong 'un. Time to shit or get off the pot!!!!!

So nanna pat as you will know if that old lady appeared with the law with proof its hers she don't pay a penny you would be lucky for not getting done for reciept of stolen goods as long as you could provide a name and address for who sold you it ......take it your 1 to watch you sneaky twat

• Like 1