Dog Thief !!!!

Brandon or bishop Auckland his name came up a while back with regards to dog thefts in that area, think he used to take on free lurchers and peddle em on for cash via free ads guntree etc, pure scum from what I hear

theres one doing the same on p4h buying dogs n just selling them at silly money
An I the only one who doesn't see a problem with this? As soon as you give up the rights of ownership of a dog, it's got fuckall to do with you what happens to it. If you want a say in how a dogs kept, used, sold, etc, don't sell it or give it away, it's really that simple.

the problem with this is hes selling them as 100% day n night dogs hes sold 20 plus dogs in the last month all excellent workers

I must admit mate, I've never seen an advert for an adult dog for sale yet that says, can't jump, worries sheep, retrieve is pish, slow as f**k, yaps like a good un...... But I'm sure a lot of adult dogs for sale are like this. Bottom line, every c**t lies when the sell stuff. He ain't the only one. I don't know the guy, so it makes no difference to me.

ye tbf mate i really dont give a fcuk mate i wouldnt buy any of the dogs so eah to there own

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right he didnt steal from me but i was giving a tip off he was after mine asking if they in kennels or house ,not only that we where at a show the other year I met him not knowing who he was after sh

The problem is that people are peddling dogs for a quick buck without any concern for the dog whatsoever and these types will pass on stolen dogs, knowing full well that they are stolen if there's a p

If my dogs were nicked and someone knew where they were or even knew the person who did it and kept schtum they're as bad if not worse than the thief...

Buy low, sell high; isn't that the mantra for everything from shares to antiques to basic commodities ? Buy something at a Boot Sale for a quid, sell it for £100, RESULT !! The problem seems to be with dogs... I know people who buy and sell horses, birds, etc, and do it to make a profit. If some one buys a dog and it doesn't suit him, why shouldn't he make a profit when he sells it ! By the way, I have NEVER sold a dog... bought a few, but they usually see their days out with me, but as long as a dog goes to a good home, what's the problem ?

• Like 2

the difference between dog breeders (which i dont like really) is atleast they prob offer you all the vet checks,maybe a years insurance,have a clean kennel layout,and put money in to the business,so at least you hope what you buying is a genuine product,wormed to date,flead,etc etc..................this gav c...t prob dont even feed it

no kennels,slings it his back garden until he can bullshit some mug off,anyway why people are sticking up for him i dont know.,...get him sorted

Buy low, sell high; isn't that the mantra for everything from shares to antiques to basic commodities ? Buy something at a Boot Sale for a quid, sell it for £100, RESULT !! The problem seems to be with dogs... I know people who buy and sell horses, birds, etc, and do it to make a profit. If some one buys a dog and it doesn't suit him, why shouldn't he make a profit when he sells it ! By the way, I have NEVER sold a dog... bought a few, but they usually see their days out with me, but as long as a dog goes to a good home, what's the problem ?

this is the whole point...... goes to a good home. the person on the gumtrees or other sites offering there pet for free is not looking to make a profit on what they "invested" there money in when they bought there dog. im sure they are not offering it for free because it is shit or any other reason other than it is not an option to keep the dog any longer and want it to go to a good home.

so the add goes up, stating our lovely xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx has to to to a new home, all we want is somebody who will look after him and give him the the same attention as we did.

IMHO if any c**t other than a genuine person looking for a pet to give it a good home replys to that add with PROFIT in mind then they are proper scum. there are chancers in this world and i admire alot of them for some of the strokes they pull and get away with but the above carry on isnt bein a chancer, its down right morally wrong and they would have no luck for it.

p.s. Baw point noted, never buy anything your selling as you clearly have no conscience!

Edited by fox digger
  • Like 7

this is the whole point...... goes to a good home. the person on the gumtrees or other sites offering there pet for free is not looking to make a profit on what they "invested" there money in when they bought there dog. im sure they are not offering it for free because it is shit or any other reason other than it is not an option to keep the dog any longer and want it to go to a good home.

so the add goes up, stating our lovely xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx has to to to a new home, all we want is somebody who will look after him and give him the the same attention as we did.

IMHO if any c**t other than a genuine person looking for a pet to give it a good home replys to that add with PROFIT in mind then they are proper scum. there are chancers in this world and i admire alot of them for some of the strokes they pull and get away with but the above carry on isnt bein a chancer, its down right morally wrong and they would have no luck for it.

p.s. Baw point noted, never buy anything your selling as you clearly have no conscience!

amen.too mant scum would sell thier gran for a fiver to buy a joint.lazy c....ts

Does it not ring any alarm bells if someone has sold 20 0dd dogs in a month . . . maybe they are all from adds on gumtree . . . . but I'd make a fair bet that some of those dogs had been nicked, maybe not by him, but by scallys looking to earn some coin. As long as folk are willing to buy dogs no questions asked, dogs will be stolen.

If some dog dealer sold you a genuine decent working lurcher he'd only had a few days . . . . wouldn't you be thinking stolen???

• Like 2

Does it not ring any alarm bells if someone has sold 20 0dd dogs in a month . . . maybe they are all from adds on gumtree . . . . but I'd make a fair bet that some of those dogs had been nicked, maybe not by him, but by scallys looking to earn some coin. As long as folk are willing to buy dogs no questions asked, dogs will be stolen.

If some dog dealer sold you a genuine decent working lurcher he'd only had a few days . . . . wouldn't you be thinking stolen???

but it the ginger gav types that have there ear to the ground can help recover a stolen dog

• Like 1

if you bought a dog in good faith.for talks sake say 300 pound and some client arrives at your door claiming the dog saying it was his .who goes to loss.does he give you the 300 back .or do the 2 of you go to the 1 you bought it of and get your 300 back plus exsies.now going the 2nd way could get you into trouble that doesnt concern you.that might be why people turn a blind eye to stolen dogs .