Hobs Or Jills

Guest vin

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ive sorted hit with R,C1,, and we will have a good day out, no helper , i like to dog me own fert and net up meself,,,,i have place in mind hits all roads sets,,,, hit mite end up were we will have to

Seen it before but that looked a cracking few days sport. In cracking company, and a few handy dogs running about...... few beers at night and it would be priceless weekend for me

Don't panick tommo nobody's backing out

all this posh clothing brand names,,,,they tryed to turn some feild lads in to a fashion show,,,lol in them days wellis from bacon,s,,,, about a fiver,,,and they last more than a season,,,,ive got wellis now 1 pair 159 pound,,, facked after 1 season,,,, not good,,,,,,,i will have to go door stepping,,,lol

• Like 1

REW them days are well gone The modern gamekeeper have shot the lot on there,,,They was passing a tick to the grouse,, Dose that mean they shoot all the sheep has well,,,lol,,, we got 44, in 3 days and not spending more than a couple of hours on there a day,,,,,, You young ones will never see places like that again,,,NOT just that place the hole of speyside and right down to perth,,,,

Edited by tjones3862
  • Like 1

Jim Check out my new Hob . . . He,s a big lad but he can drag em out..no probs.

I'm gonna slim him down a bit ready for next season.( click link for video )

th_MyNewhob_zps54f7b74a.jpg

Edited by vin

Jim... I must admit my friend , I'm coming around to your way of thinking.. I have been trying out a Hob for the last few trips out and so far I am more than impressed.

He nearly had my left testicle yesterday whilst jumping through the air in an attempt to grab a rabbit I was taking out of purse net. . .and he taught my pup that its not a good idea to let ferrets walk over you whilst sat too close to a hole.

But I must admit you were spot in in your analysis of the 2.. Yesterday up on them hills and wooded valleys,My best little Gill was knocking them out no probz up until Dinnertime and by halfway through the day she was fast asleep in the box. . The Hob was still scratching and trying to chew his way out of the box all day and all the way home.