Hobs Or Jills

Guest vin

I'm sure its been done loads of times.

What your preferences and why for working ?

I've always had Jills...couple small and couple average sized for all occasions.

But I have worked alongside chaps who prefer hobs. ( some wont have anything else ).

The thing that put me off hobs is they get mental when there balls drop and they come in season..they lose all sense of hunting and only want sex..But the jills seems to handle it a bit better and still put a shift in when there getting hormonal.

I am thinking of trying a couple of Hobs next year... maybe breeding myself a few kits.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ive sorted hit with R,C1,, and we will have a good day out, no helper , i like to dog me own fert and net up meself,,,,i have place in mind hits all roads sets,,,, hit mite end up were we will have to

Seen it before but that looked a cracking few days sport. In cracking company, and a few handy dogs running about...... few beers at night and it would be priceless weekend for me

Don't panick tommo nobody's backing out

hobs all day long :toast: ..lol i will have a a lttle comp with any 1 with there jill.s,, :D ,lol,,,,,and i will surplie the ground, :thumbs: ,, YOU HAVE STARTED SOME THINK NOW VIN,,,LOL :victory:

What sort of thing you got in mind pal ? I'd be very tempted to take you up on that I've always worked jills and would be very interested to see what some experienced hobs could do

we meet up have the crack,,,your self go,s 1 way with 2 jills I go with me 2 hobs,, around the 7,30 mark,,,, meet back up around 5 oclock and have count up,,,,to make hit fair,,,we can stay in the same field,,,in eyes distance,, just in case you thing ive sent you to a naff place,,,

Edited by tjones3862

hobs all day long :toast: ..lol i will have a a lttle comp with any 1 with there jill.s,, :D ,lol,,,,,and i will surplie the ground, :thumbs: ,, YOU HAVE STARTED SOME THINK NOW VIN,,,LOL :victory:

Are we talking Dogs as well Jim ? I know you like to work alone on the nets ?

I'm thinking 1 man.1 dog,1 ferret , No nets. . . that would make for an interesting day. You started it with yer big Hobs. . . THL ferting Comp. 2014.

vin your trying to put me in corner, lol,,,,i don't take dogs,,for a certain reason, :whistling:,,,iff you want to take me up on hit you can take a dog to mark...and a dog to catch the ones that slip the nets,,and I will just have me 2 ferrets,,, that his a good head start,,, for you,,,,,,,, the topic says HOBS or JILLS,, :D

Edited by tjones3862

vin your trying to put me in corner, lol,,,,i don't take dogs,,for a certain reason, :whistling:,,,iff you want to take me up on hit you can take a dog to mark...and a dog to catch the ones that slip the nets,,and I will just have me 2 ferrets,,, that his a good head start,,, for you,,,,,,,, the topic says HOBS or JILLS,, :D

getting you up a block end Jimbo...lol.

Listen here old chap..there's no fekking way I would take you on with or without dogs or nets... I know how you work and I Would lose hands down because im a lazy fekker and cant stand digging and hard work. . . I spend to much time enjoying the view and living the dream ! :laugh:

But Jim you just said earlier that your Hobs are getting on and work like Jills

• Like 1

I will carry his rabbits has well,,,,lol going back to takeing dogs.... iff hit was to go on a count up at the end of the day,,,,,a good day 15/ for the the dog,,,i wud still dig 25 plus has well....so bye takeing a dog and no nets wud not make much diffrents... no need for the jimbo Vincent,,,,hits just a bit of crack me owd,,,

Edited by tjones3862

Jim he will want a quad bike,,, or some fecker to carry for him....lol

Thought you could come and referee. and carry... ffsake Jim he would'nt let me leg them this week so I'm having to carry em in my little child like hands..uphill..a very steep slippy hill...while he,s up top sending fekking rock slides down at me. . I want danger money.

I work both always have done,i genraly start with a jill or 2 depending on warren size,if there not shifting the bunnies or iam not happy with the result i run a hobb or 2 through to be sure.My hobbs are slower for sure but imo more thorough and if they are pushed up in a stop he will hold em firm to daddy breaks in!