Greyhound X Whippet.

The bitch my dog come from had Will Hay, Blue Peter and country music in her pedigree.

I've heard of country music, I've had dogs in the past with C/M being gran parents but any one heard of the other two ....?

this was blue peter

post-3076-0-63447300-1399404613.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this is our whippet/ghd 6mt old

three different whip x greys,,,but in some way they will be related ,I,e sharing the odd parentage somewhere in there pedigree

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Best I ever had was straight whippet x grey - although no credit to me -as she was 4 y old and fully trained when I had her (about 20 years ago)

She would stalk like a collie .live to hand -fast, brains ...I wish I could find one like that for my son.

Hi all new to the hunting life page I'm breeding my track grey bitch this season and wondered wat breeding is the best around I have a choice of big land boy hellhound or country music x will hay does [NO TEXT TALK] no much about these lines any help would be great thanks

all of the above are of similar blood if you look back in there pedigrees :thumbs:

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Did anyone find by crossing non pedigree lines into a working lurcher they lost alot of stamina had a couple friends say they put plenty of fire into the pups but no good after 10 rabbits I no a collie whip grey that scoops massive numbers of rabbits up hes bred hancock back to a non pedigree whippet grey and the thing is a machine

Did anyone find by crossing non pedigree lines into a working lurcher they lost alot of stamina had a couple friends say they put plenty of fire into the pups but no good after 10 rabbits I no a collie whip grey that scoops massive numbers of rabbits up hes bred hancock back to a non pedigree whippet grey and the thing is a machine

suppose any whippet ped or none ped you could loose stamina going back to another lurcher, don't think the be great deal in it really any sighthound you loose stamina apart from a saluki .