Moving To Mid-Wales

Hi everyone,

long time lurker of the forum, first time poster.

I'm moving to Llandrindod Wells from Surrey next month due to starting a new job and I'm eager to get out in the countryside with anyone to learn the way of the Welsh.

I have a really fast, smart, well behaved plummer terrier who has worked rat, birds, fox and squirrel. Eager to bag some rabbits and looking to get a lurcher shortly.

looking for anyone who is happy for me to shadow them, I have my own transport and may be able to help you with gaining more work as my new job is running a farm.

• Like 3

quote.... "I'm eager to get out in the countryside with anyone to learn the way of the Welsh."................... Well make sure you have a good pair of wellies with plenty of room in em,find your sheep put one rear leg in each boot and your away...just like a proper welsh hill farmer!!! lol

Good luck with the new job mate :thumbs:

Ha it aint like that here mate its full of chavs, we are know as the heroin capital of wales, well certain parts of town that is. best thing to do is what me and my mrs do and thats keep yourself to yourself and watch what you tell people as over here they shit on you as fast as look at you. I been up here 3 years but lived near here all my life and in those 3 years there is only one person i can call a trusted friend lol. I am sure youll be fine though :p

• Like 1