Clonmel

if you really want to enjoy the day and have some great craic with the locals,wear a t shirt that says in bold writing''LURCHERS FOR LIFE'' on it,you'll get a hell of a welcome i can assure ye :thumbs: you'll be the center of attention and going home half way through it wont be an issue,

• Like 2

go!! make sure ye sample the night life in town and ill bet you will go home a happy man! clonmel is good on an ordinary weekend but the weekend of the coursing it would be rocking, there will be a few stalls there and stuff aswell but its mainly the crack and session lads go for. you will be surrounded by gangs of lads that love the same thing. it is a good weekend no question. O keefes is the spot to be by night!

if you really want to enjoy the day and have some great craic with the locals,wear a t shirt that says in bold writing''LURCHERS FOR LIFE'' on it,you'll get a hell of a welcome i can assure ye :thumbs: you'll be the center of attention and going home half way through it wont be an issue,

make sure you go in a taxi with that top on ya then u wont have to replace the tyre,s or window,s . :laugh::laugh::thumbs:

Before u go rob a bank mate I stopped going and mates the same we use go from sun head home thurs morn you wouldn't see 1k euro down there nowadays if u like a swally and few bets on the dogs them hotels r looking 80 euro a nite b. N b the prices rocket the weeks the coursings on they greedy b*****ds 10 euro for a ham roll n mouthful of soup in powerstown park they drove us away use to be 20 of us use to go not 1 of the lads go now atvb

I stopped here... Was cheap and cheerful, its a drive from Clonmel but I wanted to see a bit to..

I went to the coursing two days.. Its dear job :yes:

The Pilgrims Rest Hotel
Mount Melleray | County Waterford, Cappoquin, Ireland

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g551581-d579951-Reviews-The_Pilgrims_Rest_Hotel-Cappoquin_County_Waterford.html

I stopped here... Was cheap and cheerful, its a drive from Clonmel but I wanted to see a bit to..

I went to the coursing two days.. Its dear job :yes:

The Pilgrims Rest Hotel

Mount Melleray | County Waterford, Cappoquin, Ireland

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g551581-d579951-Reviews-The_Pilgrims_Rest_Hotel-Cappoquin_County_Waterford.html

lovely spot down in cappoquin giro isnt it........ the scenery is serious. we do a bit over that way from time to time, alot of fun to be had with a running dog round that way!! :thumbs:

The best dogs in this years coursing season up the slips is well worth seeing you wont be bored . Iv been there for the last 13 years without fail and the quality of coursing is always top class.

its like having a shower with a raincoat on ..muzzlesed dogs coursing lol

The best dogs in this years coursing season up the slips is well worth seeing you wont be bored . Iv been there for the last 13 years without fail and the quality of coursing is always top class.

and shane has a few dogs in for clonmel again kieran,every year for the last 7 hes had dogs qualify,some stats that.