Not that keep pheasant I live on one and I can't think of any any way will ask a few friends I think 1 might be able to sort me out or send me on the right path another question what would be a reasonable for them is it cheaper to buy the eggs and rear under hens or but poults at 12 weeks or whatever age u buy them ??

• Like 1

Not that keep pheasant I live on one and I can't think of any any way will ask a few friends I think 1 might be able to sort me out or send me on the right path another question what would be a reasonable for them is it cheaper to buy the eggs and rear under hens or but poults at 12 weeks or whatever age u buy them ??

• Like 1

We found buying polts worked so well mate! We used to rare the birds from chicks but five years or so ago we bought them in at 6 weeks and this cut down on a lot of work! Moyle shoot will sell you chicks if you give them a call mate. I'm trying to find a new supplier as well as our last guy has unfortunately stopped selling this year. Good luck mate

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...