Guess Who Wants Your Guns?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just another Vulture picking over the bones of other peoples circumstances and misfortune. You can imagine it, " Hi mate I know your on your arse and in desperate need of money, so let me bend you ove

Taking whoever it is who's behind the idea out of this for a moment, I don't get why folks are getting arsey about the business model. It's called retail. Buy something for the best price you can then

yea i see what your saying mate i just think its a bit immoral or maybe im just too soft lol im a floorlayer and i get people asking me to give them a price because carpet right has quoted say 800 qui

Posted Images

Steve I take your comments on board and to be honest this thread was left up not to discuss business models or e comerce or whatever. Nor to discredit past banned members. Even if a few pokes and prods have been pointed in that direction.

Business is business and I can't fault anybody in having a go. No matter the man.

Any business or money making scheme is susceptible to criticism and ridicule. This is no different. Am I going to get a wonga loan? No! Am I going to sell my air rifle dot com? No! Am I really going to buy mushrooms granny who has water retention issues? Well that's not open for discussion on a forum.

After all the shite with the "G" low life's over the past years and their malicious activitys. When I first saw this thread their name instantly sprung to mind. And I bet it pinged in others minds too.

This thread was left up to see what folks thoughts were as to who was behind the website and also to gain clarification. Just think of the drama that would unfold if it was the "G" brothers grim.

This thread is causing no harm. And all is open for discussion.

The website owner/creator has every right to do what they are doing. Best of luck to them.

If it is the right one just think of the jail sentence that would unfold!

Steve I take your comments on board and to be honest this thread was left up not to discuss business models or e comerce or whatever. Nor to discredit past banned members. Even if a few pokes and prods have been pointed in that direction.

Business is business and I can't fault anybody in having a go. No matter the man.

Any business or money making scheme is susceptible to criticism and ridicule. This is no different. Am I going to get a wonga loan? No! Am I going to sell my air rifle dot com? No! Am I really going to buy mushrooms granny who has water retention issues? Well that's not open for discussion on a forum.

After all the shite with the "G" low life's over the past years and their malicious activitys. When I first saw this thread their name instantly sprung to mind. And I bet it pinged in others minds too.

This thread was left up to see what folks thoughts were as to who was behind the website and also to gain clarification. Just think of the drama that would unfold if it was the "G" brothers grim.

This thread is causing no harm. And all is open for discussion.

The website owner/creator has every right to do what they are doing. Best of luck to them.

If it is the right one just think of the jail sentence that would unfold!

True but a leopard cant change its spots

• 2 weeks later...

lads i have read all this thread and have no idea who this fella is or the brothers grim??? sorry to be so nigheve but can someone tell me who these people are please??? pm the dets if you don't want to put them on hear .... im very confused lol

cheers

Once upon a time............ :D

• Like 3