Sign in to follow this  
soapy

Finder

Is that a real offer. . . . if so. . . . . WHAT THE f**k???

p.s to the o.p - never been used? how come you are selling?

Cheers.

• Like 2

Is that a real offer. . . . if so. . . . . WHAT THE f**k???

p.s to the o.p - never been used? how come you are selling?

Cheers.

Soapy always gets his mitts on gear mate, always gets good feedback :thumbs:

I meant was the bull x swap a real offer? Surely not?

I was on about your P.S to the O.P bit :laugh:

And jai, nothing I read on here shocks me anymore. Half these folk would swap their granny :laugh::thumbs:

My favourite recent one was someone offering two bull x pups for one of his sal x pups. . . . . .

Because obviously, what a man who has just bred a litter needs. . . . is more pups :laugh:

• Like 1

I dont have the work for the dog. I am looking to buy a locator. I am selling the dog and need a locator hence I asked for swap. Christ no c**t can do anything no more f**k me

The work was there. Too many young idiots chasing game off the land killing anything an everyrhing etc has gave me no choice but to sell.. I shouldn't have to explain myself.

• Like 1

RussBoy you are the very person that I absolutely detest, you are the very reason animal sanctuaries and websites like pets4homes etc are loaded with 6 month old lurchers.

Your just like those people that come along and think I know ill get a dog because itll be a walk in the park and next minute you fall out of love with picking up dog poo walking the dog or get bored of the dog in general in your situation you said theres no game left SO FECKING WHAT you got a dog and thats a commitment for life, sick of people passing dogs around

• Like 5

Sign in to follow this