Please Ignore. Now On Hold

Would be nice in future if owners selling rifles let potential buyers who contact them with firm offer have 1st refusal out of common courtesy, otherwise what's the point of advertising on here. I have advertised air rifles as soon as 1st Pm is received and an offer or asking price agreed would never sell to anyone else even if some people say they would give more than the asking price. Probably just me, rant over sorry mods if you feel that I have offended anyone but seems fair to me, you all have a nice day!

Would be nice in future if owners selling rifles let potential buyers who contact them with firm offer have 1st refusal out of common courtesy, otherwise what's the point of advertising on here. I have advertised air rifles as soon as 1st Pm is received and an offer or asking price agreed would never sell to anyone else even if some people say they would give more than the asking price. Probably just me, rant over sorry mods if you feel that I have offended anyone but seems fair to me, you all have a nice day!

To right pal

• 2 weeks later...

Erm, unless you have access to my 'inbox' then how would you know that you were the first person to PM me?

You took just under an hour to contact me, the person who bought it took 6 minutes....

So, yes, they got first refusal, being they were first :thumbs:

I bought the FX Bobcat for £1210, fired no more than 200 pellets, and sold it for £750 including a custom moderator, so it wasn't going to stay around for long... :whistling: