3 Year Old Missing In Edinburgh

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A little boy has been murdered let's show a little class and not go down this road eh lads .

Some of you lot need to get a f***ing grip.   She didn't murder her kid because she is Asian.   She did it because she is a f****d up bitch.   Just like all the white folk who do it don't do it

I don`t care what anyone has done to a child, but to kill the kid to try and hide what you have done is unforgivable   Take what is coming to you, but leave the poor child alive, scum c**t

Posted Images

the reason he wasnt seen on cctv.prob cause he was taken a while ago,and for whatever reason she has now decided to report it. if that is the case wouldnt like to be her,all those police mountain rescue and community searching.strangers took a day of work to search for that kid

THE mother of missing Mikaeel Kular lost a friend last year in an alleged shooting incident in Edinburgh’s Willowbrae area.

Rosdeep Kular, 33, posted a picture of herself with Mohammed Abdi on a social media website the day after he died in the incident last April.

Neighbours say they had seen Mr Abdi, who was 25 when he died, visit Ms Kular’s flat in the Drylaw area of the capital.

One neighbour said: “It has been a long time since I last saw him, but I have definitely seen him with the mum.

While another said: “I saw him a couple of times but more with the kids than with the mum. I’m sure that he took the little ones to nursery too.”

Mr Abdi, whose father is an Imam at the Edinburgh Central Mosque, died on April 26 last year.

Six men deny killing Mr Abdi. Mohamud Mohamud, 30, Ahmed Ahmed, 28, Cadil Huseen, 22, Hussein Ali, 26, Liban Ahmed, 29, and Said Fadal, 32, appeared at the High Court in Glasgow earlier this month.

Mr Abdi was allegedly shot with a sub-machine pistol and a revolver.