UFC 76

As before....and before....mma fans what are your predictions for tomorrows fights?

Liddell vs Jardine, I predict an upset and think Jardine will ko Liddell

Griffin vs Rua, I like Forrest Griffin and think he is a good brawler who has a better ground game than many think but this will be a very tough test for him. He asked for this fight and its a close call but i'll go for a Rua win even though i'd like to see Griffin win.

Sanchez vs Fitch, Sanchez is not a fighter I like and this could be a very tough fight but i'll go for a Fitch victory.

Kye, Gnasher and other mma fans what are your opinions?

I think jardine is made for liddel.....id be amazed if this fight go,s into the second round....jardine seems a tough guy but he doesnt compare with chuck as a striker and will struggle to take him down as most have...i see a spectacular knock out win for liddel.

griffin/rua....cant see anything but a rua win,just cant see where griffin wins the fight,again he,s a tough guy but not in rua,s league in any department.

I see fitch beating sanchez....he,s a very underated fighter on a winning streak....i think this will be a close fight and can go either way.

for me its ....liddel....rua....fitch

Both Liddell and Jardine prefer to stand which i'm sure is the reason this match was booked. I know Chuck hits hard and throws from awkward angles but I think with Jardines leg kicks and appetite to mix it close I think he could pull off the upset. I agree Gnasher that odds are against it going to round two either way.....

Both Liddell and Jardine prefer to stand which i'm sure is the reason this match was booked. I know Chuck hits hard and throws from awkward angles but I think with Jardines leg kicks and appetite to mix it close I think he could pull off the upset. I agree Gnasher that odds are against it going to round two either way.....

Think you only need look at the level of competition liddells stood with and ko,d...then look at jardines....jardine may prefer to strike but this might be a time to put the element of surprise on chuck and try getting him on his back and dropping elbows.

Technically chuck is far superior standing but who knows....its a fight and anything can happen ...

I like Liddel to win,...i just think his exsperiance is gonna be his best weapon...

Im a MASSIVE Chute Box fan, so im going with Shogun...but Griffin is a tough lad, and i like him alot...just a real workman type of personna about him which i like...also, the Pride tribe dont seem to do to well in there first showing in the Cage, so who knows eh?...

I think Fitch will be a real handful for Dieago...i want/see Fitch taking it...got the makings of the fight of the night imo..

Kye,..

Last one was on pay per view Tomo. This one is Sunday night on Bravo.

I thought the last one was the normal PPV until i checked when the programme was about to start :doh: I didn't bother trying to sign up to the monthly contract with Setanta then as i doubt i would have been connected in time.

Cage Rage is live on SS3 tonight with Julius Francis making his debut.

Well I was nearly right....Jardine beat Liddell via a decision, Griffin submitted Rua and Fitch beat Sanchez via decision. :toast: They were the fighters I wanted to win and I got two out of three of the predictions 8)

Cupid, cage rage last night, I thought Julius Francis looked awful, he gassed after 60 seconds.....