Well Tested Dogs..?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ive got two very well tested dogs ..both over 5 seasons one mostly one long ears but had the odd thingy here and there and my munchy hes took near enough everthing there is to take back in the day.

i dont have a well tested dog , just a good honest worker who tries his best everytime he is out

here are mate  

Posted Images

He tore all the tendons on his mid right front toe the end off last year I had it operated on but it has not been successfull...so he is having it removed next week ....he might manage the odd easy do as he will have all summer to heal but I will have to see ....I will have to give him something to do as he is going a bit mad as its not been easy for me or him seeing the other dogs getting out ..From what ive seen with the bull blood the bitches have throwen very racey and the dogs a bit heavy for me ....the pup I have is coming up for 9 months ....he has some power about him ...I like his attitude and easy to train and im realy looking forward to getting him going he will 1 mid August ....he will not be the allrounder that I will want but will have his uses ....you have seen stuff out of Tigger graft down your way how would you rate them ?

Edited by MIK

How did the litter come on HM??.

It ain't yet pal, maybe after next season lol I keep saying next time she breaks , but I always using her for summat so time is never right lol

Edited by Hot Meat
  • Like 1

I haven't got any dogs either but would love to see what bitch you plan on putting one over :thumbs:

It's for a couple of mates. I don't think I'll have one tbh. But it's he type if lurchers they want and they hav seen bitch work for a few seasons now

image_zpsd8b6d1cb.jpg

The fawn smaller bitch on right

Is that the bitch you brought down 2 seasons ago ?

I know a few lads that have regreted leaving it too late .....I honestly dont think I would line a bitch at that age unless I really needed to

to be honest mik,wish I'd have bred her 2 years ago but selfishly didn't want to be with out her , as I only work one lurcher ,did look for a pup but there was nothing around

That I knew well enough to know if they suit,ATB Roy

I done the same hot meat ,ended up leaving until over 8,just be careful,

And some of the best don't always make old bones ,You never now what's round the corner.

true that :thumbs: , had mate back in the 80s had 2nd gen 1x pit x grey bitch just under 3 year old, would tackle anything on 4 legs, killed lot of foxes day+night , and would bring back rabbits live if need be a real good bitch. I was going to put Blaze my my colliex grey to her, he was good on foxes prob better than rabbits lol, he was 5 years old . The bitched got killed one night chasing a fox across a road 4am feckin lorry :cray: , sometimes you know you got a good'un even when there only young dog :yes: I would of loved a pup out of her, but was not to be . So sometimes you can wait to long to breed deff if there good proven dogs :yes:

I haven't got any dogs either but would love to see what bitch you plan on putting one over :thumbs:

It's for a couple of mates. I don't think I'll have one tbh. But it's he type if lurchers they want and they hav seen bitch work for a few seasons now

image_zpsd8b6d1cb.jpg

The fawn smaller bitch on right

Is that the bitch you brought down 2 seasons ago ?

Aye pal it is, she my young lads bunny dog now, and few guys I get out with want pup off her ferreting and lamping bunnys. I think I'll wait for pup out of other bitch tho in few years time, she more my cup of tea now lol I'm secretly hoping mates find pups tho so I don't have to breed her lol

• Like 1

My tested dog same as most of his family snipe , jed ern ect and he still going strong image_zpscae49e55.jpgimage_zps4601269c.jpg

Shaun what's in the dogs make up ? How is he related to snipe ? He is a fine looking animal that's for sure .........