Daily Mail Ferret Thefts

You have to ask yourself why ?. they must have a market for them are they being stolen to order and again its the amount thats been stolen ,Somebody somewhere knows something as it seems big business in that area its no like its a junkie stealing them for cash for the next hit

You have to ask yourself why ?. they must have a market for them are they being stolen to order and again its the amount thats been stolen ,Somebody somewhere knows something as it seems big business in that area its no like its a junkie stealing them for cash for the next hit

dunno mate ferret piss is pretty potent stuff

was there not a creature owned by hagrid that ate ferrets ??

Buckbeak I believe, I can also recall a Harry Potter film where they turned Draco Malfoy into a ferret... Bloody wizards

In all seriousness though it is disgusting and I really feel for those who've had theirs stolen.

was there not a creature owned by hagrid that ate ferrets ??

Buckbeak I believe, I can also recall a Harry Potter film where they turned Draco Malfoy into a ferret... Bloody wizards

In all seriousness though it is disgusting and I really feel for those who've had theirs stolen.

ferret thefts on this scale are in the realm of harry potter, no rhyme or reason as to why ??

I wonder why theyre being stolen? I first assumed they were being stolen by other ferreters but they often seem to go at the tail end of the season. Unless workers are being stolen just in time for breeding.

Ive heard the theory about them being used to bait fighting dogs but a ferret wouldn't take enough punishment would it?

Ferrets have always been stolen down my way. One particular family are know for it. They're so called ferreters, but when it comes to summer and they have no use for the ferrets they either sell em or end up loosing em (where they don't have locators). It's a wrongen thing to do, especially when the ferrets have years of breeding in them. My poor old neighbour had it done 4 times and now doesn't even bother keeping them. A life long passion cut short because of thieving b*****ds

• Like 1