Digital Fox Bird Deer Caller With New 15 Key Remote Control,usb And 250 Calls For Uk Species

Very compact and easy to use digital caller with remote control and USB connectivity to a PC.

It`s extremely loud and it has 250MB memory, so you could upload hundreds of calls on it.

The caller has a color LCD, displaying every function and the name of the species, so you never get confused with the calls!

A CD with 250 calls for 25 UK quarry species carefully selected and digitally mastered is included. You`ll never have to pay for expensive call chips and encrypted call cards again!!!

However, if you would like to use it for other wildlife species you could upload your own calls, simply "Drag & Drop" them from your PC onto the caller!

Now with the better 15 key remote control !!!

The new remote gives you direct access to the calls by number. This feature gives you great advantage as you don’t have to go through countless calls to get to the one you need. Jump from call to call by dialing it’s number!

This remote handles better and it has larger and easier to use buttons!

This caller outperforms the U-CALLER by far! It has got better sound clarity, it`s much more powerful and the remote control has greater range!!! Not to mention the LCD and the ability to have many more calls on it`s memory!

Free P&P!!!

Only here you`ll get this extensive and most effective selection of calls!!! Unlike the useless calls others have to offer, this is a professional collection of calls, which I`ve been gathering and testing for years!

The calls are the most important factor in a caller!

Take advantage of my collection!

UK quarry species!!!

List of the species and calls on the CD:

Red Fox - 10 calls

Distress calls for Predators - 81 calls (the most effective killer calls you`ll ever need)

Roe Deer - 11 calls

Mallard - 27 calls

Teal - 6 calls

Pintail - 13 calls

Wigeon - 3 calls

Tufted duck - 3 calls

Canada Goose - 28 calls

White-fronted goose - 8 calls

Greylag goose - 6 calls

Shoveler - 7 calls

Black Grouse - 2 calls

Red Grouse - 1 call

Grey Partridge - 4 calls

Pheasant - 1 call

Red-legged partridge - 4 calls

Carrion crow - 10 calls

Gadwall - 1 call

Jay - 2 calls

Magpie - 5 calls

Pochard - 4 calls

Ptarmigan - 1 call

Snipe - 7 calls

Wood pigeon - 3 calls

Woodcock - 2 calls

If you are going to use the caller for wildlife photography or birdwatching, I have an extensive collection of professional calls for non quarry species! Just let me know and I can send them to you by e-mail, after your purchase!!!

Only £45.00!!!

Product specifications:

- 15 key remote control !!!

- LCD display with backlight

- Repeat function (repeat all or repeat single call)
- Extremely loud built-in speaker

- USB 2.0 connectivity allows you to upload any MP3 file

- Supports 12V external battery and external horn speaker - simply plug them in

- Built-in Flash memory

- Built-in removable-1800mAh lithium battery gives you over 10 hours of usage
- Accessories: Remote control, Charger, USB cable, belt clip, CD with calls and User manual -
all included

- SIZE: 99*59*22mm

Shipping:

Dispatched next working day after payment. Items located and dispatched from Bulgaria!

Items are normally received within 5 to 7 days!!!

Payment:

I only accept PayPal! Please, make payments to the following account: infinity2005@abv.bg

Returns:

Returns accepted in the original packaging! Buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs.

post-37545-0-57301600-1389555253.jpg

post-37545-0-10933100-1389555264.jpg

post-37545-0-06279600-1389555283.jpg

post-37545-0-95586200-1389555287.jpg

post-37545-0-73860700-1389555317.jpg

• Like 1

Yes, a few members of the forum have purchased from me this caller. The last one I dispatched couple of days ago, but should reach the recipient in a few days. "border-hunter" has recently bought one too, but I don't keep older records.

Here are couple of videos a guy made, but he bought the caller from me on Ebay and is not a member here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEobSUdKmL0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giMYoyOZ6IM

now thats the sort of feedback i like to see, excellent youtube videos mate, i will be in touch in the near future to get one for myself. How do you order one ?

Thanks to "lapin2008" for the feedback!

To order one, you just have to send me 45 quid through PayPal. My account is infinity2005@abv.bg

Right then gents, received my predator call today, very quick delivery time and great communication.

I must be honest, I was very pleasantly suprised. The product looks a very proffessional and compact bit of kit. I havent tried it out in the field yet, but let me tell you one thing, the quality and clarity of the calls is outstanding, and heres the beauty, i had it on vol 11 in my large kitchen, and it was very loud, i put it up to max (30) for a few seconds, it was f****n deafening, i turned it back down asap, and my ears were f***ing ringing, straight up.

I havent checked out the cd that comes with it yet, there are about 10 predator calls allready on the player, and the easy to use instructions that come with it are simplicity itself. Once field tested i will update you, but to be honest, so far, I am very pleased with the product and service........................... and the price. best £45 i spent in a long time.

Regards

B

Right then gents, received my predator call today, very quick delivery time and great communication.

I must be honest, I was very pleasantly suprised. The product looks a very proffessional and compact bit of kit. I havent tried it out in the field yet, but let me tell you one thing, the quality and clarity of the calls is outstanding, and heres the beauty, i had it on vol 11 in my large kitchen, and it was very loud, i put it up to max (30) for a few seconds, it was f****n deafening, i turned it back down asap, and my ears were f*****g ringing, straight up.

I havent checked out the cd that comes with it yet, there are about 10 predator calls allready on the player, and the easy to use instructions that come with it are simplicity itself. Once field tested i will update you, but to be honest, so far, I am very pleased with the product and service........................... and the price. best £45 i spent in a long time.

Regards

B

Good man let us know

And I tell you something else Darren , just put the cd into the comp and followed simple instructions, drag and drop calls from menu to your device as simple as a bus full of Stabba and Delswal's mate ( and i dont need to tell you how simple them two fuckers are ) :D :D

And I tell you something else Darren , just put the cd into the comp and followed simple instructions, drag and drop calls from menu to your device as simple as a bus full of Stabba and Delswal's mate ( and i dont need to tell you how simple them two fuckers are ) :D :D

tit :censored:

• 3 months later...