The Ttr 1 Is Reborn.

Even though the TTR 1 is superb and deadly in My hands, There was a nagging doubt in My mind something wasn't right so took it to the Rapid Doctor PhilD. :)

PhilD opened the rough TTR 1 and found non standard parts that were installed by the previous owner Who messed with it.

The MFR Regulator was missing with no Regulator fitted at all, wrong valve and crap springs and a general Bodge job.

And the cocking was grouchy as feck But surprisingly i could still shoot it as rough as it was

Now installed and fitted by the Rapid Master PhilD His Special Regulator, Titanium stem, proper valve, matching springs,

Carbon fibre discs and other internal things that i don't know what they are. And all tuned and set up by PhilD.

Its like a New Rapid tuned and fettled all at once.

My First Ever tuned Air Rifle :wub: :)

atvb Daz 7

Theboys7.jpg

Edited by Daz 7
  • Like 4

Listen bud if i could afford it i would have one was looking a while back and then the wife got me the wolf for chrimbo so couldnt be greedy. i like the build quality and looks of the mfr and if one came up at the right money i could be swayed to part with some of my hard earned wonga.

• Like 1