Lightforce Hid 170

Anyone use one of these? How does it compare with the 'standard' lamp in terms of both performance and durability - any issues? Thinking of buying one of these and I know they're a bit pricey but could the price be 'offset' to some extent by buying a smaller (cheaper) battery pack given the HID lamp runs lower wattage bulbs? Any/all advice appreciated.

hi pesky I use the light force hid and in terms of performance it makes the old lightforce look like a torch I use mine with a tracer 22amp lithium battery and can lamp all night no problem have caught stuff that I would never have got with the old light force because it would have went out the beam brilliant bit of kit bright beam long beam and great for dog work robust and strong plus you can screw the blitz head on as well as its the same thread so no need to buy the blitz 240 model which is even dearer just buy a blitz head if you buy one you will see the difference atb deathsquad

• 4 weeks later...