Terrier On Done Deal, Ballymena

watch out theres a big fat bitch up there whos a dog dealer, my mate sold her a pup 3 yr ago and on her way to collect it she already had it advertised for 100 quid more, she also gave him a greyhound fulla mange and offered him terriers all the time. she lies about breeding and says she sells them on behalf off her dad. complete bullshitters pedalling fcukwits.

A bit like a man down this way too just keep screwing men over but sure people keep going so know what he is like. I'm going to see another dog next week same coin no trial but have been told I can see him dug to a few times, but like to find out as much as I can before going anywhere, people selling tell you all you want to hear on the phone

watch out theres a big fat bitch up there whos a dog dealer, my mate sold her a pup 3 yr ago and on her way to collect it she already had it advertised for 100 quid more, she also gave him a greyhound fulla mange and offered him terriers all the time. she lies about breeding and says she sells them on behalf off her dad. complete bullshitters pedalling fcukwits.

fat anne :laugh::laugh::laugh: lurcher mn in belfast were in love with her lol.

her name is chantelle, he said big fat ginger fcuker, double of the honey monster. his words. don't know surmane though. just be carefull.

Think the person your describing is a member on here :laugh:
  • Like 1