Saluki

hi folks do I or don't I but a new pup pure saluki with no papers but am not bothered about that, the last dog I had I had to have him put to sleep as he was to old 14 yrs I had him great dog saluki x grey. these pups are saluki an only £100 was thinking about building another kennel but wanting it 20ft long and wasn't thinking about getting it done till the summer well decisions

if they the ones from BA ya wasting ya time pal, peddlar bred, shite to shite, hence they cant sell em so dropping the price even more, its my area anmd no one else runs any pures around there, me pal and me was cahttin about em the other day, they look awful in the pics, bred and reared by idiots to sell to gullible fools

Edited by arcticgun
  • Like 1

its the poor feckin dogs I feel for I seen em last week and nearly choked on me tea, we raised a litter me and me pal worked the dogs over years and its still a struggle to place all the pups, fair does we asking a little more than they are but at least ours have done the graft for a sustained period its mad inniot why breed em if ya canny be arsed to work em properly first fair does if they show ones but this just what makes for poor saluki and drags the whole breed down pure sickner

• Like 3

you right mate, its been a nightmare placing pups from a working litter, not enough lads want this breed, next time if I ever breed em again I would cull, despite the fact its against my nature, better that way than endless worrying about where they end up and whom with, it would gut me to the core if any of the bitches we bred where bred from before they four or five at the least, same with the dog pups being used as studs until they old enough, I managed to wait five seasons before I bred Nero, despite being asked numerous times to stud him out. Shameful to see em punted for 100 notes , shows the breeder has no pride in his stock, for me ya need at least half litter gone before ya consider breeding, I doubt I would of bred had I not had the deal with PP on the bitch, halved the job of placing them, I think with these types its more a case of breeding and waiting for owners to come to you as opposed to advertising pups openly on sites, that seems to attract chancers dealers and peddlers

• Like 1

Artic do folks from the saluki clubs not support each other and place pups in good homes, for the favour to be returned years down the line ??

#1 Poacher was some other salukis on there for £350 they looked big healthy pups..

Was young saluki whippet with trial, retrieves to hand £325 in Glouster..