Eezzy Wobblers

I bought some a few years ago, they worked but I wasnt impressed with the decoy mount and in strong wind they tend to flop the decoy over.

I did make some from band strapping from a skip and used sticky backed velcro to mount to the decoys if you fancy making and trying a cheaper option :thumbs:

I now stick to JP style spring pegs mixed with a few decoy dippas for movement when the winds not on.

Edited by Denny essex

I bought some a few years ago, they worked but I wasnt impressed with the decoy mount and in strong wind they tend to flop the decoy over.

I did make some from band strapping from a skip and used sticky backed velcro to mount to the decoys if you fancy making and trying a cheaper option :thumbs:

I now stick to JP style spring pegs mixed with a few decoy dippas for movement when the winds not on.

Cheers,I had read reviews that said that they fell of in high winds but i didnt know if they had changed the type of metal in anyway to improve them.