Did Anyone Get A Pup That Wasnt Looked After Properly?

I had Blu at what we got told was 12 weeks old but later on we found out he was only 8weeks, when we had him he had no fur from the top of his head town his spine to the base of his tail, he was that skinny he looked like he had never been fed, the owner (who we reported) didn't know the pups had been born until at lest 2weeks after.

The MRS made us take him home because se felt sorry for him, if we didn't take him he would have defiantly died.

Pictures of then and now.

post-92706-0-43372400-1389046913_thumb.jpg

post-92706-0-11311200-1389047094.jpg

post-92706-0-27292400-1389047279.jpg

• Like 14

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had Blu at what we got told was 12 weeks old but later on we found out he was only 8weeks, when we had him he had no fur from the top of his head town his spine to the base of his tail, he was that

Well done for taking it on and sorting it out but he should of had a good kicking for the way he's keeping dogs, around 1979 I once took a whippet off a lad I heard he was trying to sell, when I got t

Sadly, I could tell numerous horror stories of dogs and pups kept in appalling conditions: and people wonder why I don't like humans very much.

Posted Images

You should of not reported them and took the litter and give him a good clout

Funny enough he wasn't at the house when we went up just his mrs else I would have.

I found out in the end he sold 3 of them for £75 and gave the other away . He said he didn't notice because he works them so they just stay outside but not to notice in two weeks he mustn't take them out much

If the pups weren't noticed for two weeks then that tells me the mother hadn't been fed or looked after either. Some folks just don't deserve to have dogs end off.

That's what I though so we reported him .

I new soon as we pulled up at the house even rats wouldn't live at that house and he had 2 kids :|

Well done for taking it on and sorting it out but he should of had a good kicking for the way he's keeping dogs, around 1979 I once took a whippet off a lad I heard he was trying to sell, when I got there he was keeping her in with the coal in a side door with no windows, she came out looking very sad for herself which made me see my arse with him, I gripped him by the throat and locked him in the dark coal hole to see how he liked it, he screamed like a baby, I let him out after taking the dog and putting her in the van, the cheeky tw*t still tried to get some money out of me but all he got in the end was a kicking, plenty of w*nkers out there should not have dogs, I gave that bitch to my cousin who kept her till old age and even had a good litter of pups out of her, she caught the odd hare and seen a few fox but she was an exceptional little rabbitting dog, good luck and enjoy your hunting, WM

• Like 8

If the pups weren't noticed for two weeks then that tells me the mother hadn't been fed or looked after either. Some folks just don't deserve to have dogs end off.

I new soon as we pulled up at the house even rats wouldn't live at that house and he had 2 kids :|

who you report him to mate.was it about the kids or what.

who you report him to mate.was it about the kids or what.
RSPCA and Mrs rang social services

Well done for taking it on and sorting it out but he should of had a good kicking for the way he's keeping dogs, around 1979 I once took a whippet off a lad I heard he was trying to sell, when I got there he was keeping her in with the coal in a side door with no windows, she came out looking very sad for herself which made me see my arse with him, I gripped him by the throat and locked him in the dark coal hole to see how he liked it, he screamed like a baby, I let him out after taking the dog and putting her in the van, the cheeky tw*t still tried to get some money out of me but all he got in the end was a kicking, plenty of w*nkers out there should not have dogs, I gave that bitch to my cousin who kept her till old age and even had a good litter of pups out of her, she caught the odd hare and seen a few fox but she was an exceptional little rabbitting dog, good luck and enjoy your hunting, WM

I'd have done the same pal but he wasn't in when we went up