Pieps Freeride With B&f Rechargable Collar

We had a shallow dig the other day of .8 on box when we got down we were way of to the side of the dog maybe 2 foot off. My confidence is fading in the pieps box will be upgrading to something more accurate. Mine is about 5 years old has anybody's packed in

Anyone used bca tracker 2

Out of mammut, ortovox, pieps sport etc it looks a good but? Can anyone find it cheaper than £250

I like the fact it updats fast, looks strong, is simple, will beep but also has a mute function,

Bright numbers etc

Just looking to try and find a price cheaper than £250

It is accurate corky John, I use it all the time when out on my own and I've even used when my mates bellman packed in ( dozy b*****d forgot to check the battery's ) . My one beef with it is the switch can go on on its own so your best off taking out the battery's out until your using it, but I don't like the way the switch sticks up on the bellman either. The best thing of all about the free ride is you get a gay bumbag with it, to camp you right up and it only takes one aa battery which is good.

I like the look of it and the price

Only downside I can see is slightly slower to update, less warranty , and not backlight so mught struggle in low light,

What's the case like? Anything like strong or shower proof?

Josh

Hi mate no sorry

Just to update you chaps I ordered the updated ortovox 3 plus today and a bellman collar hoping to try then out next Saturday & subday ?

£325 total price so saved £60 and I think I've got a smaller more accurate steady box but time will tell