Looking For A Temporary Home - Lurcher

Hi all,

I've got a serious issue that I could do with some help with.

A while back I split up with my ex and found somewhere else to live, the drawback being that it wasn't somewhere I could take a large dog.

Fortunately (?!) the ex said she'd keep Roxy my bull X grey lurcher but lately has been saying she can no longer cope with her.

I've got a moving date to somewhere where I can take the dog back (4th March), but the ex is now saying that's not soon enough and that she will rehome her if I don't find her an alternative place to live in the meantime.

So if any dogman (or girl!) out there can find space for a dog and people-friendly bitch I would be incredibly grateful. Obviously I'd supply food etc and owe a massive favour in return.

Roxy is currently in North Bucks, but I'd travel any practical distance required.

Thanks,

Duncan

Somebody help sort this guy, big respect mate too many would have sold the dog as it would have been easier, I know it gets said a lot but I do wish I was closer.

if its kennelled i may be able to help the lad out,got a spare purp[ose built kennell here but need sort few things out with him first before i commit obviously cheers

• Like 3

Hi all,

I've got a serious issue that I could do with some help with.

A while back I split up with my ex and found somewhere else to live, the drawback being that it wasn't somewhere I could take a large dog.

Fortunately (?!) the ex said she'd keep Roxy my bull X grey lurcher but lately has been saying she can no longer cope with her.

I've got a moving date to somewhere where I can take the dog back (4th March), but the ex is now saying that's not soon enough and that she will rehome her if I don't find her an alternative place to live in the meantime.

So if any dogman (or girl!) out there can find space for a dog and people-friendly bitch I would be incredibly grateful. Obviously I'd supply food etc and owe a massive favour in return.

Roxy is currently in North Bucks, but I'd travel any practical distance required.

Thanks,

Duncan

not going to do a question and answers on here mate iv pm you my number bell me when you can see what we can sort :thumbs:

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much to all respondants and for all the kind wishes.

Especially big thanks to Rob (hunter1372) for taking on my dog for the interim period!!! A true lurcher man and the salt of the Earth IMO.

Once again, hunting folk prove that we have an amazing community and true fellowship.

• Like 8

your welcome mate,to be honest coulnt ask for a better lodger,she kennelled up on her own from the first night after getting her out for a few hours never heard a peep out of her,starting to grub up now she tried being picky for couple days but soon put a stop to that.

gets on well with my pup she got a very good nature about her,getting her out daily and she no bother at all atb

IMG_2462_zps348fccd5.jpg

• Like 10

your welcome mate,to be honest coulnt ask for a better lodger,she kennelled up on her own from the first night after getting her out for a few hours never heard a peep out of her,starting to grub up now she tried being picky for couple days but soon put a stop to that.

gets on well with my pup she got a very good nature about her,getting her out daily and she no bother at all atb

IMG_2462_zps348fccd5.jpg

hat's off to that man
  • Like 1