I Will Be Out For A Long While, Or Maybe Finished ?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can still get out with a f****d arm mate its your legs you need to get you about ... You only need one arm to slip a dog now man up FFS and get back in the saddle .......

puff

That's a shitter ray. If you need an easier night out at any point your welcome here. Might be a longer drive than usual but I don't mind doing all carrying and things to make it easier on you..

Posted Images

I'm 27 ray and dislocated mine cycling2 years ago still dislocated now but I do everything I did before so don't write yourself off just yet. It'll come good.

Thanks again folks, it does cheer you reading this post :yes: , i hope i can still get most movement with it in time got go back in 3 weeks and see what they say ,with bit of luck it be bit better .iam not sleeping to good just carnt feckin sleep on me back all night, just a bit on other shoulder . I took Bryn out with Buck when i got home as the old lad been in kennel all day, Bryn ok he easy to handle, but Buck to powerful if he wants to go at something, even if you 100% fit lol, he ok just hope to christ i don't see a cat or squirrel, as i wont even try to hold him not at the moment with my shoulder. Feckin wife "why didn't you have normal size dog, not a feckin timber wolf!" Bloody women! :laugh:

• Like 2

best of luck for the full recovery mate,

easing yourself back into it slowly should see you right though, it will just be a hiccup in the grand scheme of things. I had a bit of a mishap a couple of years ago which had me bed ridden in hospital for 5 weeks and not able to move arms and legs. Almost fully back to normal now and able to carry my own game bag lol... well I may try drag that one out till the end of the season lol

All the best

I'm willing to bet £50 you are back out on the next Moon..you might have to let Trigger do the carrying and maybe hold onto Buck.

I've met a good few men with dogs over the years and there's not many that put the amount of effort into the game as you do mate.

Have a word with the keeper and get that Quad out for a while and make life easy on yourself... Anyone who can keep up with Trigger on a nights lamping has to be a fit man. . . I always have to tell him to slow down. . . and im half your age Ray...heheeeee.

See you soon for some Ferreting.

I'm willing to bet £50 you are back out on the next Moon..you might have to let Trigger do the carrying and maybe hold onto Buck.

I've met a good few men with dogs over the years and there's not many that put the amount of effort into the game as you do mate.

Have a word with the keeper and get that Quad out for a while and make life easy on yourself... Anyone who can keep up with Trigger on a nights lamping has to be a fit man. . . I always have to tell him to slow down. . . and im half your age Ray...heheeeee.

See you soon for some Ferreting.

thanks vin :thumbs: yes you know me I will try to get back at it, and being fit+strong for my age may have helped me a bit. yes jon can motor on even when he walks slow lol, hope to get back as I was doing great with Buck, yeh hope to see you this season, inot seen your new pup yet.

Right ray, you been oot lamping yet? Ffs stop moping around and get on with it!!! :laugh:

talk them both a walk today , I looked a right feckin sight with holding them both with 1arm :laugh: thank feck Buck didn't see anything .lol

Ray if its any consolation, at this time last year i went back to work after i had a similar accident while out lamping i fecked up by bicep tendon had to have it cut and reattached to the top of my shoulder. it was very pain full ,,,,,,unfortunatley had to have 13 weeks off work,,lol,

I was out with the dog everyday on the moors and mooching about and soon as i could take my sling off was out lamping.as much as poss

infact it brought Meg on leaps and bounds as she was still only a pup really.

if you get offered the phisio its worth doing it helped me allot,

hope your make a fast and full recovery.

all the best.

Ray if its any consolation, at this time last year i went back to work after i had a similar accident while out lamping i fecked up by bicep tendon had to have it cut and reattached to the top of my shoulder. it was very pain full ,,,,,,unfortunatley had to have 13 weeks off work,,lol,

I was out with the dog everyday on the moors and mooching about and soon as i could take my sling off was out lamping.as much as poss

infact it brought Meg on leaps and bounds as she was still only a pup really.

if you get offered the phisio its worth doing it helped me allot,

hope your make a fast and full recovery.

all the best.thanks martin :thumbs: yes what ever happens I will try to keep working my dogs, and more so with my young pup Buck, atleast Bryn had some good seasons so would like to do the same with Buck if possible :thumbs: