I Will Be Out For A Long While, Or Maybe Finished ?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can still get out with a f****d arm mate its your legs you need to get you about ... You only need one arm to slip a dog now man up FFS and get back in the saddle .......

puff

That's a shitter ray. If you need an easier night out at any point your welcome here. Might be a longer drive than usual but I don't mind doing all carrying and things to make it easier on you..

Posted Images

sorry to hear this ray, i done both my shoulders (and everything else besides!) and although they never get quite right again, you learn to live with it. best of luck.

thanks mate, maybe your right and will have to live with a injury, prob 4 6 weeks time might be bit better lets hope :thumbs:

sorry to hear this ray, i done both my shoulders (and everything else besides!) and although they never get quite right again, you learn to live with it. best of luck.

thanks mate, maybe your right and will have to live with a injury, prob 4 6 weeks time might be bit better lets hope :thumbs:

i`ve learnt to live with mine ray you just move in a differant way trust me it wont stop you ... :thumbs:

Ray, I know your feeling annoyed at yourself for getting hurt and it could be a life long injury but you already cope with your back. You admit your fit for your age, how do you think that is? You'll be amazed how quick you'll go down hill if you stopped. For your health mate and your sanity, keep at it :thumbs:

• Like 1

Speedy recovery ray I hope, and you will soon be back at them. I broke my scapula in my shoulder in three places and no how painfull a shoulder injury can be. As beast said you just move on and live with the limitations as time goes on. Up and at em ray, all the best.