I Will Be Out For A Long While, Or Maybe Finished ?

was out last night,with trigger2 (jon) his dog Buster,and my pup Buck. we started well with Buck he got 2 from 2 runs he is deff picking the rabbits up great, as the other night he had 11 , well pleased with him doing great for a big young pup. We went to another field, had quick look over the 5 bar gate, it was one of those with meash1/2 way up, jon got over piss easy, i went next got 1/2 over and my foot slipped,and i fell heavy on my shoulder. you know when somthing really wrong, the feckin pain in my shoulder was killing me. So jon, said better get you to the A.E right away. so had to drop Buck +Buster back to jons, got rid of my wellies+coat then went to A.E this by the way about 2am. well ive( dislocated my left shoulder) from the Ex.rays the bone pushed above the other,and the doc said the bone will never go back to normal. But with rest+ physo it might be ok got to go back in 3weeks with the sling i got to , if no better in 5 months time with movment they might give me a OP but thats down the road. But either way iam fooked for month, and in lot of pain, and i am really pissed of because young Buck is doing great, getting fitter and stamina was very good ,had some good nights with him. maybe this is just a wake up call, as iam fit+strong for my age as hospital didnt think iwas my age thought i was 10 years younger lol. but you carnt turn the clock back, and maybe if had been 15 year s younger i might have landed not so heavy, but suppose thats life. I love getting out lamping+mooching been doing near 30 years, and had some great nights with my 2 dogs, jon been a great mate. had some great sport with him. will just have to wait and see what happens with me, getting a new comp tom,feck knows i will get on with using i hand lol. i will try to have a look at the sites

and let anybody know if there interested how i am going with shoulder injury, thats it now am in pain having a lie down .

• Like 1

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can still get out with a f****d arm mate its your legs you need to get you about ... You only need one arm to slip a dog now man up FFS and get back in the saddle .......

puff

That's a shitter ray. If you need an easier night out at any point your welcome here. Might be a longer drive than usual but I don't mind doing all carrying and things to make it easier on you..

Posted Images