Thl Fishing Comp 2014

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just had a message off Make A Wish Foundation UK about the match, so I'll get the write up and a few pics done up for there facebook page and the main Make A Wish website. 09:06 Make-A-Wish F

That Jim is turning my kids Scottish, Arya looking braw in her wee dress off Uncle Jim.

Last years comp was much more than fishing in the end, it turned into a good social event aswell and that is what I want to try and achieve. The job stewie did for the last one was second to none and

Posted Images

Also just read you can't put fish under 6 inches (most of them) or over 6lb :laugh: in keepnets. How's that going to work then?

I guess the proper way to do it would be to assess the tiddlers weight and write it down (once it's been witnessed) and weigh the bigger ones. Easier would be to discount anything under 6".

Also just read you can't put fish under 6 inches (most of them) or over 6lb :laugh: in keepnets. How's that going to work then?

I guess the proper way to do it would be to assess the tiddlers weight and write it down (once it's been witnessed) and weigh the bigger ones. Easier would be to discount anything under 6".

Shit! Thats my speciality down the pan! :cray:

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

The lake we're fishing is willow, i'll fill all the details in when I get home. Don't worry about the smaller fish they're not a problem but the bigger fish will have to be weighed nd then released,I will sort all the weighing and releasing. :-)

• Like 2

To anyone thinking of fishing the stretch of the Wye closest to our match, you cannot get day tickets on the bank, you can only buy them before hand at the Tourist office in Monmounth.

..............Thats if you were going to buy one in the first place of course. :laugh:

• Like 4

It's very bad for toothache apparently. :laugh:

that was Scott's mum's clootie she Put inn some penny's , an old tradition , and he forgot to say to Mel lol , I don't bother with it health and safty and all that lol

lost another tooth jim lad lollol

• Like 1

To anyone thinking of fishing the stretch of the Wye closest to our match, you cannot get day tickets on the bank, you can only buy them before hand at the Tourist office in Monmounth.

..............Thats if you were going to buy one in the first place of course. :laugh:

Could a mod please delete these comments the Saturday before the comp please, it'll make pleading ignorance awkward with an electronic trail...... :whistling:

Cheers ossie :thumbs:

• Like 2

It's very bad for toothache apparently. :laugh:

that was Scott's mum's clootie she Put inn some penny's , an old tradition , and he forgot to say to Mel lol , I don't bother with it health and safty and all that lol

lost another tooth jim lad lollol
ffs Mel lol

I'm fine-tuning my fishing skills on a lake tomorrow. How hard can it be? :laugh:

Don't you worry my little e cig puffing friend I will tutor you well in the fine art of piscaterionism ..........

I'm fine-tuning my fishing skills on a lake tomorrow. How hard can it be? :laugh:

Don't you worry my little e cig puffing friend I will tutor you well in the fine art of piscaterionism ..........

Pisc taker :D