What's Your Worst Experience While Out With The Terriers??

the worst thing in this game has got to be losing a good dog with a few seasons graft under its belt digging to a dead dog is bad enough but to have one enter and just disappear is a gut rencher never to be seen or heard of again

• Like 2

the worst thing in this game has got to be losing a good dog with a few seasons graft under its belt digging to a dead dog is bad enough but to have one enter and just disappear is a gut wrencher never to be seen or heard of again

:yes: Good dog goes in, dead dog comes out....

(Though six foot to a shell duck was a bummer on the day too... :doh: )

out ratting a farm a few year back my mates old russell bitch set off over a frozen brook the ice gave way and the bitch went under without thinking i jumped in to get her out i had`nt realised how deep it was within seconds i was under my self and i`m talking over my head a bit of panic set in first i could`nt find the bitch and i was under frozen water ---the lads broke the ice around me with spades and somehow i managed to find the bitch and passed her up the bank i struggled to get out and if the lads had`nt of been there fook knows what i would of done ----- i was soaked and freezing the lads gave me some warm dry gear and we set off the mile back to the landrover to get me and the old bitch warm and dry i`ve never been so cold ---got home fairly quick the lads put the gear away i jumped in a hot bath and took the bitch with me :laugh: got a brew and got warm within an hour or so drama over ---- that bitch followed me everywhere when ever we went out and when ever i went round cookies house she`d come and lick my hand and snuggle up to my leg ----she seemed to know that day i`d saved her life ..

Edited by the_stig
  • Like 7