F4Cking Police

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If pest control is your job no think you would be better finding out the law personally i think the police is just being a smart ass

If you got pest control all over your van ,i would of thought you would have known the law.

Put a complaint in.

never heard of cops carrying chip scanners

did cross my mind :hmm:

not a bad idea tho with all the dog thefts, not aimed at the op, but they could have been anybody with anybody elses dogs so giving the dogs a scan cant be a bad thing if it has a chance of finding a stolen dog? jmo

Well I always thought that on permission I was allowed to send one dog up the beam to retrieve a rabbit but this copper was adamant that I was wrong and that he was right and when I tried to explain he got the right arse and that's when he scanned the dogs,he was a wildlife officer and I don't come on here to make up story's he genuinely had a little black case with. A proxy scanner in and i believe I was 100% right but that f****r was getting the hump the more I tried o explain!come on lads only asked how it worked as I know on permission I am not breaking the law on vermin rabbit and now like a few of you have said I should of got there names and numbers

never heard of cops carrying chip scanners

did cross my mind :hmm:

not a bad idea tho with all the dog thefts, not aimed at the op, but they could have been anybody with anybody elses dogs so giving the dogs a scan cant be a bad thing if it has a chance of finding a stolen dog? jmo

Seriously though, do you think the police are interested in finding stolen lurchers? That interested they'd buy scanners to find them?

• Like 1

well get onto the local plod as they should have booked the stop in explain you need to make a complaint as this is you livily hood and this cost you money you were doing nothing illigal and the so called wildlife oficer should know the law he s there to enforce clearly he doesnt so he s not fit to do the job in hand and what are they going to do about it as at the end of the day your payin his wages for being incompetnet and that isn t right

• Like 3

Well I always thought that on permission I was allowed to send one dog up the beam to retrieve a rabbit but this copper was adamant that I was wrong and that he was right and when I tried to explain he got the right arse and that's when he scanned the dogs,he was a wildlife officer and I don't come on here to make up story's he genuinely had a little black case with. A proxy scanner in and i believe I was 100% right but that f****r was getting the hump the more I tried o explain!come on lads only asked how it worked as I know on permission I am not breaking the law on vermin rabbit and now like a few of you have said I should of got there names and numbers

You're are allowed to use your dog to kill rabbits, the retrieving business is for other stuff

I would print out a copy of the hunting with dogs act, highlight the relevant exemptions for rats and rabbits and keep it in the car with you in a plastic folder or something. Also reading it yourself probably wouldnt go amiss either.

Edited to add: A formal complaint is also a must, the more that they get away with behaving like this the more they will do it. Take in the print out of the above act with highlighted bits when you go in.

• Like 4

to lock five of you up for fourteen hours surely they had a bit more on you than a road stop

you can't see it obviouse the copper knows f**k all about the law so arrested for rabbiting witch is leagle

No I cannot see it and you cannot either as you do not know the full story.

to lock five of you up for fourteen hours surely they had a bit more on you than a road stop

you can't see it obviouse the copper knows f**k all about the law so arrested for rabbiting witch is leagle
No I cannot see it and you cannot either as you do not know the full story.

Lol