Haix Montana Boots

They are spot on, been wearing them for the last 8 yrs or so, only on my 2nd pair in that time, and still plenty of life in the 2nd pair. Also use Haix chainsaw boots every day for work. You won't find better boots.

warm, dry comfortable, hard wearing

my only issue is that the grip on wet sloping fields is bad,

I spoke to the suppliers about this and they said "we've had a few people say that"

in the end i customised the tread with a disc cutter and it has improved things

i also have a pair of Haix K2 and they have no grip issues, but not as warm and much shorter so you need a good pair of gaiters....

hope this helps

I've got 2 pairs of haix and there the best boots I've ever had, one pair are on there 3rd season and are still in great condition after a good dubbin, the other pair are still like new because I only wear them when I've been to lazy to clean the other pair off....lol

The only fault with them is the grip on the soles very slippy when on wet muddy slopes.

I've got 2 pairs of haix and there the best boots I've ever had, one pair are on there 3rd season and are still in great condition after a good dubbin, the other pair are still like new because I only wear them when I've been to lazy to clean the other pair off....lol

The only fault with them is the grip on the soles very slippy when on wet muddy slopes.

are they the Haix Montana Lucky? if so i had same problem and cut grips wider with disc cutter and it helped

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the tip thats where I had seen them thought it was a good price and a 10% discount for being a member of the national gamekeepers organisation. Just want to make sure I order the right size.

Ade

• 2 months later...