What Breed Off Earth Dogs Are The Best

I'm sure as most will say any that under take the task till the job is over...ive seen a few different "lines" go...but the thing i think is more crucial is the terrier men behind the dogs. The lads sorting the wheat from the chaff and being able to work with the type of dogs they keep...i know for a fact there is a certian line of terrier that seems to be the craze at the moment that works to a very high standard under the right terrier man but i know for a fact if this type was with a man who was harsher on his dogs they wouldn't do any where near as good as they do for the man who understands that type of terrier. All i'm saying is one terrier that works for one man may not be a top terrier on the bank for another..JMO

• Like 2

nuttal,nick stevens etc

I think you are talking about strains within a breed. Both those blokes had/have Patterdale types I think,so is youre question who has the best strain of Patterdale ? Or are you asking about individual breeds? in which case I would have to say Border is the best breed/type Ive kept.