Squirrel in the loft

I LIKE MONKEY NUTS AS WELL TRAPPA, I ALSO MIX THESE IN WITH MAIZE ANS PEANUTS AND SOME TIMES USE PEANUT BUTTER AT THE BACK OF THE TUNNEL WITH NUTTS STUCK ON IT.

PEANUT BUTTER IS HANDY ON FENCE LINES. YOU CAN PUT A DOLLOP OF IT ON THE FENCE POLES AND STICK NUTTS IN IT. VERY GOOD ATRACTANT :thumbs: TOMO

pea nut butter on the plate of the fenn, cover the trap with tunnel put a few nuts down around the tunnel and you will have him. dont use poison cos if you cant retreive the body it will stink the place out, and if theres more than one it will be humming and then you may have flys all over the place.

I had the same problem, and was told to use apple, didn't work!!!

someonr on here said peanut butter, I used Cashew nut butter because thats all we had and BAM two days later a huge angry squirrel caught in the trap. Dispatched humanely and not released as some idiots do...

so deffinately use peanut butter on the treadle plate, ;)

pea nut butter on the plate of the fenn, cover the trap with tunnel put a few nuts down around the tunnel and you will have him. dont use poison cos if you cant retreive the body it will stink the place out, and if theres more than one it will be humming and then you may have flys all over the place.

.....apart from the fact it's illegal. :fool:

No its not! ^_^

0.5% warfarin can be used in grain as long as its in red squirrel free counties!

For the protection of trees only...never seen a tree in a loft yet! :clapper:

Warfarin treatment of grey squirrels in roof spaces indoors can be carried out at ANY time of year and in ALL areas of the country using a 0.02% warfarin bait.

Grey Squirrel (Warfarin) Order 1973

Guest foxyforce1

No its not! ^_^

0.5% warfarin can be used in grain as long as its in red squirrel free counties!

Warfarin treatment of grey squirrels in roof spaces indoors can be carried out at ANY time of year and in ALL areas of the country using a 0.02% warfarin bait.

I thik you will find this legislation was overwritten by the public health act 2005, as the 2% warfarin mix was only permitted for indoor use for public health pest control and was withdrawn under terms of the 2005 act...basically in this guys situation it wouldnt have been allowed anyway when it was a legal method.

cheers

No its not! ^_^

I thik you will find this legislation was overwritten by the public health act 2005, as the 2% warfarin mix was only permitted for indoor use for public health pest control and was withdrawn under terms of the 2005 act...basically in this guys situation it wouldnt have been allowed anyway when it was a legal method.

cheers

:signthankspin: